Viridis Clean Energy Group (VCEG) is an energy infrastructure fund that invests in a diversified global portfolio of clean energy assets. The company targets long-term investment in projects that generate energy from renewable sources (wind, hydro, geothermal, biomass and solar), waste gas (landfill gas, biogas, process gas), natural gas and coal seam methane. As of June 2008, VCEG had an installed capacity of 203MW and with a capacity of 704 GWh. The company has its assets in the UK, Germany and the US. The UK accounted for 60% of the total investments of the asset portfolio, followed by Germany (32%) and the US (8%). The company is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Viridis Clean Energy Group Key Recent Developments
Feb 25, 2010 Viridis Clean Energy Reports Total Revenues Of $30.3 Million In H1 Fiscal 2010
Aug 28, 2009 Viridis Clean Energy Reports Revenues Of AUD90.7 Million In Fiscal 2009
Feb 27, 2009 VCEG Reports Total Revenues Of $47.7 Million For H1 Fiscal 2009
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Viridis Clean Energy Group provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the co