Shermco Industries, Inc. (Shermco) is a provider of electrical maintenance and electric services that range from high voltage lines to the smallest electric motors. It is a provider of safe and reliable testing, repair, professional training, maintenance and analysis of rotating apparatus and electrical power distribution systems and other related equipment for the light, medium and heavy industrial base. Shermco operates business through two reportable units, namely, Machine Services Division; and Engineering Services.
Shermco Industries, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 26, 2010: Shermco Industries Announces Hire Of Mike Hancock As Manager Of Business Development
Jan 05, 2010: Shermco To Expand Its Austin Operations And Construct New Service Building
Jun 29, 2009: Shermco Industries Develops Two New Insulation Systems For Wind Turbine Generators
May 14, 2009: Shermco Industries Being Selected As Authorized Service Provider By Suzlon Energy
Jan 08, 2009: Shermco Receives Contract From Gamesa To Provide Wind Equipment Services
GlobalData’s Shermco Industries, Inc. - Strategic Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major produ