Connect the USB key to your Auto program is in
computer. We recommend the USB port Korean. For non-Korean
on the back of your computer. If your Windows users, some
computer cannot search for the new characters may be
hardware, try connecting the USB key corrupted, but it works
to other USB ports. well anyhow.
Then, install the software (SwingAuto_S.msi).
● Program Update Message
When the update program menu The Program has
appears click the Left button to update. been updated
After installation, this icon
will appear on the desktop.
Double click this icon to
USB key is now connected to
run the software.
your computer. Press [OK].
Macro Ver 1.1.2
Execution Mode Record File Record button
Record/Replay Macros File Name Start : [\]
Keyboard only Mouse only Change Key
Start : [Home]
Normal Replay (Start:Home / Stop:End) Standby sec
time Change Key
File Name Speed ① Replays Infinitely
Scenario Replay (Start:Home / Stop:End) Replays Start : Registered Key
Stop : [End]
No.3 No.13 Change Key
Delete Record File
Register Shortcut Keys (Start:Registered Key /Stop:End) PC Auto Quit
Shortcut Keys Macro Shortcut Keys Macro
H M -> Quit
Start Record[ \ ] ① Replay
Start Replay[ Home ] X1
Stop (Record/Replay)[ End ] :
• It records the motions and actions users take, stores the
(keyboard/mouse signal) into the memory,
and replays the exact actions over and over again.
• It does not record the game screen.
What it does record is the mechanical signals of (keyboard/mouse).
• Compatible with all kinds of online games.
OS Windows XP / Vista
• Enter the file name where you'd like to store records in.
• If you want to record both keyboard/mouse motions,
check on the both of the checkbox.
(Keyboard only / Mouse only / Keyboard and Mouse)
• Gameplay Record : When you are recording in the game
it is recommended to check this.
• Replays the recorded commands.
• Speed : 'X 1' means that the software replays the commands in
the same speed as the recorded command. (Recommended: X 1)
Normal Replay • Infinitely : Replays endlessly before it is manually stopped.
• Replays : Replays the specified number of times.
• Standby time : When play has finished and awaiting replay,
that time is standby time.
• Records up until 20 commands and
replays those sequences in order.
• Selected macros are never played simulaneously,
they are played in order starting from No.1
• Stores commands into an arbitrary key of your keyboard
and uses it as a shortcut.
• For example, if you store a key combination that acts as a combos,
one single touch will activate the whole key combination during
the actual game play.
• For some games, the [Home] is initially set to use as other things.
Replay In this case, you can change the replay start key
into something else.
Delete Record File • Used when you'd like to delete stored data
PC Auto Quit • Turn the PC off in the given time.
View condition • If checked, a condition window comes up in the top left corner.
• Record: [\]→Records keyboard/mouse commands→[End]
How to ?
• Replay : [Home]→Replays stored commands→[End]
Execution Mode Auto Click
Record/Replay Macros Start : [Home]
Auto Click Stop : [End]
Special Force Auto Ready Change Key
Sudden Attack Auto Ready
PC Auto Quit
(Left/Right) click one after another
H M -> Quit
• Select the mouse buttons(L/R/L+R) you'd like to click automatically.
You can also continuously click these two buttons one after another.
Auto Click • Click Speed : You can set the speed up to 30 clicks/s.
• Fix Cursor : You can prevent the cursor from moving
while clicking. (Fix character)
● How to Record/Replay?
01. Run the software.
02. Enter the file name on [Record File], select which one to record (keyboard/mouse).
03. Press the [minimize] button to minimize the program.
04. Press (\) to start recording.
05. Enter the commands you'd like to record.
06. Press (End) to stop recording.
07. Select the file name from [Normal Replay] and specify the replay speed
and the number of repetition.
08. Press the [minimize] button to minimize the program.
09. Press (Home) to start replaying.
10. Previously stored commands will be played during execution.
11. Press (End) to stop replaying.
01. Try not to move your mouse while execution. This may cause some errors.
When only keyboard commands are replayed, you can move your mouse.
02. If your computer is not fast enough, lower the record speed.
03. If the program doesn't start even when you press [Home], try slightly moving the cursor.
04. If you need any modifications, press ([Alt]+[Tab]).
Q) Auto program doesn't work.
A) When you install auto program, there will be 2 icons on your desktop
which are (매크로 SwingAuto) and (스윙오토 홈페이지).
To play that program, double click the (매크로 SwingAuto).
Do not delete the (스윙오토 홈페이지) icon.
Do not delete or move these 2 icons.