From: Michael Jack Stephens
128 Pinto Way
Bloomingdale, Georgia 31302
Court: Elkhart Superior Court 1
315 S. Second Street
Elkhart, Indiana 46516
Cause: 20D01-0610-JP-00011Sluss v Stephens
Judge: Evan S. Roberts
Re: Conspiracy, and due process violations, person impersonating a judicial officer,
extortion, legal malpractice, slavery, and involuntary servitude.
AFFIVDAVIT OF FACTS
1. On May 17th, 2007 Christopher Joe Stephens fired the law office of Mr. Tony
Zirkle. Mr. Zirkle would have quit anyway, and had already lost interest in our
presuit for justice.
2. On June 25, 2007; Father files “Motion for appointment or Sui Juries Status.”
a. Quote: “The Court declines to take any action on Father’s request as Father
father is represented by counsel.
3. On June 05, 2007; Mr. Zirkle filed with the court “Motion to Withdraw”.
4. On June 25, 2007; Mother files Verified Showing of NON-Compliance.
In this Verified showing for non compliance there is no request for a Gaurdian
Ad Litem within these signed and filed papers. But let’s look at the papers
put into the CCS for the Clerks office to see what they say.
5. Clerk’s Office entry in the CCS. You can clearly see that on Number 4 above
there is no request for a GAL to be involved. You can also see there is no
signature of the plaintiff (mother). This attorney has replaced the mother, and
filed these papers on her own accord. The mother has not signed anything.
This is a false, misrepresentation, fraud, and dishonesty entry.
6. Father files “Motion for Continue” Motion denied:
Father had child visitation the following Saturday, and requested a change so
he could make one trip instead of two trips. From Savannah Georgia to Elkhart
Indiana is 950 miles one way. We spent around 600-800 dollars each trip.
7. June 01, 2007;Again same answer: “The Court declines to take any action on
Father’s Pro Se request for a motion for continuance.”
8. On June 07, 2007: Cause coming on Status Conference. Please note in this scan
documents, and I quote: “Respondent appears by co-counsel Dan Areaux”. Father
does not know this man, never meet the man, or hired this man, did not know Mr.
Zirkle had a co counsel working for him, and furthermore Zirkle law office was
fired on May 17th, 2007.
9. June 07, 2007, CCS entry on “Motion to Withdraw.” And I quote: “The Court
declines to approve counsel’s Motion to Withdraw based upon the hearing held
in open court on the record June 7, 2007.”
10. June 07, 2007; Status Conference. “Respondent appears by co counsel Dan
Areaux.” Father does not know this man, never meet the man, or hired this man,
did not know Mr. Zirkle had a co counsel working for him, and furthermore Zirkle
law office was fired on May 17th, 2007.
11. Hearing set on non compliance for June 18th, 2007. “Father appears by co counsel
Mr. Roberto Collette.” Father does not know this man, never meet the man, or
hired this man, did not know Mr. Zirkle had a co counsel working for him, and
furthermore Zirkle law office was fired on May 17th, 2007.
Also within this document, you can see the following statement.” Who is
directed to file an Appearance”. This judge and court has ordered an attorney
to file and appearance, without him being known or hired by respondent.
(See exhibit page 10/27/2007-0927)
12. June 25, 2007; Father, Pro Se files; “Emergency Notice and Pleadings”
Again, same answer: “The Court declines to take any action on father’s prose
pleadings as father is represented by counsel.” See Page 10/27/2007-0929)
13. On July 9th, 2007, Dan Areaux files appearance ordered by court/judge.
Father does not know this man, never meet the man, or hired this man, did not
know Mr. Zirkle had a co counsel working for him, and furthermore Zirkle law
office was fired on May 17th, 2007. (See exhibit page 10/27/2007-0948)
14. From the hearing on 6/21/2007 this order came out, Father Files ‘NOTICE OF
APPEAL FROM TRIAL COURT.” Again we have same answer: “Court notes
that father is represented by counsel and declines to take any action on father’s
pro se pleadings.” (See exhibit page 10/27/2007-0955)
15. Gaurdian Ad Litem files correspondence with the Court.(via telefax). 07-09-2007
remember no order was properly signed for this to take place, it just happened,
without mothers signature or approval.
16. On July 27, 2007; the Court, ‘ON ITS OWN MOTION’ orders all parties to
appear in open court August 27, 2007 at 8.15. a.m.
17. On July 13, 2007 Father pro se: files “Indiana open records act request”. (See
18. On July 27, 2007 Court’s answer. “The court declines to take any action on said
request as father is represented by counsel.” This father cannot even ask for his
own records. (See exhibit page 10-27-2007-1005)
19. August 01, 2007; Dan Areaux files “motion to withdraw”. (See Page 10-27-2007-
1011). Remember this was a court ordered attorney, NEVER hired by
respondent, never meet respondent until ordered by court to intervene.
20. On Augus 02, 2007: Father Pro Se, files correspondence along with attachments
with the court. Again same answer: “The Court declines to take any action of said
filing as Father is represented by counsel in this matter.” (See exhibit page 10-27-
21. On August 13, 2007; Father Stephens files pro se filing “Immediate Motion for
Recusation”. (See exhibit page 10-27-2007-1022).
Again same answer: “The court declines to take any action on said filings as
father is represented by counsel in this matter.”
22. August 27, 2007: Being father has choose to challenge this court, he is now in
“direct contempt of Court.”. But once again, “Father appears by counsel Daniel
Areaux.” This is what happens to anyone who wished to represent themselves
and the court put you in jail to try and silence your voice. Again in violation of
due process of law.
23. Sept 08, 2007, Roberto Collette , files “motion to withdraw”.
(See Exhibit 10-27-2007-1040)
24. September 10, 2007. Father files Motion for Trial by Jury. On the contempt
charge order by unlawful judge. (See Exhibit(s) 1032, 1033, 1034.12.jpg,
25. September 13, 2007; Father files “Motion to Compel.” and again, “Court declines
to take any action on father’s pleadings as father is represented by counsel.”
(See exhibit page 10-27-2007-1049)
This motion to compel is for a copy of the clerk records and transcripts on No. 14, Notice
of Appeal. the Clerk within 30 days is too have records ready, She has failed to do so.
Under Appellate rule 10(f) within 15 days after the due day you must file this to get
records, and again respondent/Appellant has been denied his own records, and proper
documents required by law.
26. October 03, 2007: Court declines to approve Collette Motion for withdrawal.
See number 23.
27. October 15, 2007, Father files “Motion for DNA test.” again same answer:
“The court declines to take any action on father’s request as father is represented
by counsel.” (See pages 10-27-2007-1053, 10-27-2007-1055).
Father has also filed a Notice of Appeal from the direct contempt charge, and have NOT
received any documents as filed from the trial court or the Indiana Court of Appeals. This
is a due process violation within its; self.
Michael Jack Stephens has checked on the requirements of persons to hold a judgeship.
One requirement is that they (judge) have a bond on file with the county records office.
IC 33-34-2-12,. I have personally checked with Christopher Anderson, the Elkhart County
Recorder and NO JUDGE, in Elkhart county has a bond on file.
(See Exhibit page 10-27-2007-1103, 1105.
As a father myself, and been around this for 4 years plus now this is getting upsetting,
as to the corruption, conspiracy, within Indiana Courts. I have requested help from the
Indiana Governors office, and the Indiana Disciplinary Commission, and Others. We have
had no responses, as to any wrong doing. This conspiracy runs deep and wide within the
Politics of the Indiana Government. From the Governors office to the lowest Trial Court
within Elkhart County, Elkhart, Indiana.
This affidavit of facts presented by Michael Jack Stephens is true and correct to the best
of my knowledge. I have keep all records, and received all mail, and under penalties of
perjury is acknowledge this is a true and accurate record of events.
October 27, 2007
/s/ Michael Jack Stephens
Michael Jack Stephens