Western Hubei buildings

Document Sample
Western Hubei buildings Powered By Docstoc
					Western Hubei buildings
1. Hankou buildings along Western Avenue,
Riverbank area is located in Wuhan City, north to Y¨¢ng; south Jianghan
Road; west Liberation Boulevard; east along the Boulevard; the total
area of 2.82 square kilometers. Wuhan, the epitome of the old. Walking
along the road in the Hankou, from Jianghan related to city government
office building (the former German Consulate General), 12 different
styles of the centuries-old buildings open to rolling arrangement,
each formed of a building, will cure a unchangeable history. That was
second only to Shanghai as a modern history of China's second
largest industrial and trading center in Wuhan testimony. Are built on
the streets of Lihuangpi Road Museum, Museum is shrinking concession
old color. The road length 604 meters, was built in 1900, assigned to
Russia after the concession, said Yi Ma Road. By two-term Republican
president Li Yuan-hung is Huangpi people this way in 1946 to Lihuangpi
Road. European-style buildings on both sides of a number of buildings,
such as: Road wins Bank of the site, site of the Russian police
stations, the U.S. Navy and other 17 former YMCA site, is a taste of
old style of typical concession building. Riverbank area in July 1997
the Government decided to break way street construction Lai museum in
his honor.
Are:
British Consulate site
Tianjin is located in Hankou Road on the 2nd. Built in 1861, is the
first consulate building in Wuhan. Awards Concession in Hankou
(Jianghan Road, River to the Zhongshan Road, Jianghan Road to
cooperation Road). The old British concession is the first foreign
concessions in Hankou. Consulate General have three two-story
Western-style, sit the east, part of 1944 bombing, carried out after
the repair is room for the counselors office.
German Consulate site
One dollar in Hankou Road No. 2, in the German concession (one dollar
Road to six Terrace Road, Riverside to Zhongshan Road), take the east,
to a two-story brick Victorian building, surrounded by Lane Gallery,
light and lively, construction an area of 3202 square meters, is now
office in Wuhan city.
U.S. Consulate Site
At Station Road. 1905 built brick and wood, for the three-storey main
building, architectural style with "Baroque" style,
the wall curves show dynamic, ambitious and unique, rhythmic sense.

HSBC Bank UK site
Qingdao is located along the Yangtze River Road 99 intersection. Built
in 1913, building plain rough, with the architectural style of ancient
Greece, Cornices, wall hanging with blue spike flowers, fire balls and
other decorative relief. Indoor center for the business lobby, with a
patio lighting, high level so that the entrance stands out. Now
Shishang Wei office.
Macquarie Bank Hankou Branch of the United Kingdom site
33 Dongting Street in Hankou. Built in 1865, is the first foreign bank
Hankow. Building for the Renaissance style, curly grass and other
plants Cornices carving patterns, around the corridors with vase-style
railings, roof corners with traces of Gothic architecture to retain
the square tapered steeple. Wuhan Public Security Bureau is currently
six offices.
Citibank site
Along the river in Hankou Road 97. Built in 1921, building street
east, north through the formation of the elevation of the parallel
pillar portico, tall entrance hall and prominent features of the high
level of construction. Now the Public Security Bureau office building,
located along the road, Qingdao intersection.
Site of the French bank Credit Agricole
Located at 171 Riverside Boulevard. Built in 1902, is now more Theatre
in Wuhan.
Russo-Chinese Bank site
Located at 162 Riverside Boulevard. Built in 1896, closed down in
September 1927. Revolution, the Wuhan National Government Ministry of
Finance, Central Bank of the Republic of China, Wuhan Branch after.
Soong Ching Ling in 1927 and lived in this job.
Yokohama Specie Bank Site
Nanjing Road is located in No. 2. Department of Architecture 1921 is
built for the four-story granite rock structure site, southeast of the
street facade of the dyke the two pillars, lines formed with a
double-column colonnade portfolio, building a magnificent, thick
expansion. Now the province of the Office of International Trade Trust
and Investment Corporation.
Russian police stations site
Built in 1902, the Municipal Council of the Police Bureau, no order.
Intelligence, judicial and other classes, after 1900, foreign
nationals and ethnic Chinese policeman hundred people removed in 1924

U.S. Navy YMCA site
Built in 1915, established the U.S. Navy in the Chinese Club, the Hong
Sang Kee Construction Co. construction, brick and wood, facing
four-story plus basement and roof dark layer, the external iron sand
brick.
?
Road gamma Monument Road, High residential site
1910-1927 started by British companies and trading firms investment
built stone Kakuji design, the construction of Chinese Society Sheng
Construction Co., three hybrid structure, a total of knife-dong,
slightly Spanish architectural style.
Jianghan off site
Located along the Boulevard Jianghan intersection. Founded in 1921,
built in 1924. Floor, four tiers high about 21 meters (not including
the clock tower), concrete and granite masonry, rough shaping the
pattern lines to building a more solid look spectacular. With Chin
Lookout and bell tower, now the office of Wuhan Hui Guan.
There are also 74 at Hankou Dongting Street, site of the Russian
Consulate, former site of Shanghai Road, Catholic Church, Jianghan
Road site and Nissin telecommunications banks and other banking site.
2. Gokseong missionary buildings Xieshan
Valley County is located 46 km southwest of Xieshan Department. Wen
years, the United Kingdom, United States, Germany, Norway, Denmark,
the Netherlands, Canada, Portugal and other mission-8 in the
construction of "East meets West" style villa 54,
now preserved with 16 and 41 sites that it as "China South
Mountain Resort." There are well-known former Canadian
diplomat Ronning's villa, the KMT Acting President Li
Tsung-jen have stayed in the villa, in addition to the headquarters
site of the former Long Luo Sailin villas and other British
missionaries.
3. The British Consulate in Yichang
In February 1877 the Qing government officials, the United Kingdom in
conjunction with reference to Hankow Customs "Jianghan
off" was proclaimed "Yichang off" (this
city, where municipal People's Congress). Britain's
first consul to Fagers in appropriate consulate of temporary parking
of Yichang in the "Golden River" was on the warship
Premises shortly after the completion of the consulate office came
ashore. This office premises was destroyed by a fire in 1890. British
compound in situ reconstruction of premises, an area of 300 square
meters of new premises built in 1892. March 2, 2004, Yichang City,
gathered Road Taohua Ling announced European architecture, Hongxing
Road, Yichang, the British consulate in the city-level cultural relics
protection units.

Related links: Wuhan City, the list of outstanding historic buildings
(124)
1, Hankou Branch of Bank of Taiwan, was built in 1915, is located in
Jianghan Road, 21;
2, Jincheng Bank, now City Children's Library, built in 1930,
is located in Paul Street, 2;
3, Asiatic Oil Company Hankou Branch, built in 1924, located in
Tianjin Road, No. 1;
4, Li Hing Matheson Hankou branch, built in 1922, is located in
Dongting Street, 82-84;
5, the Russian Consulate, built in 1904, is located in Dongting
Street, 62;
6, Jianghan customs supervision and Corruption, was built in 1905, is
located in one yuan Road, 5;
7 days concession military dormitory, built in about 1900, located in
Victory Street, No. 272;
8, Palestinian public house, built in 1910, at Poyang Street, No.
46-56;
9, Haman Square, was built in 1915, Nanjing Road and ends at Victory
Street;
10 season where Love mansion, built in 1913, is located in Dongting
Street, 60;
11, Jardine Village, built in 1920, is located in the liberation of
Park Road;
12, four-Dominion Bank Hankou branch, built in 1934, is located in
Jianghan Road 45;
13, domestic products shopping malls, department stores are downtown,
built in 1929, is located along Jianghan 57;
14, Hankou Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Commerce Association
built in 1920, is located in Zhongshan Road No. 949;
15, Roman Catholic Vicariate Curia eastern part of Hubei, is South of
Theology and Philosophy, founded in 1889, Wuchang Garden Hill 4;
16 of Qian's former residence, now known as Park Gardens,
built in 1936, is located in Central Village, Wuchang District, No.
1-40;
17, Lo Ka old one, built in 1892, Chen Jia Street Centre Street in the
Wuchang District No. 17;
18, Wuhan Theatre, built in 1959, at No. 1020 Jiefang Avenue;
19, Wu Garden, built in 1937, No. 124 Nanjing Road is located;
20, China Railway Bridge Authority office building, built in 1953, is
located in Hanyang Avenue.
21, the first Sin Tong Benevolent Society, founded in 1913, located in
Lebanon Huangpi Road 11;
22, Hankou Branch of Bank of Shanghai, was built in 1920, is located
in Jianghan Road, 46;
23, Hankou Branch of Zhejiang Industrial Bank, was built in 1926, is
located in Zhongshan Road No. 912;
24, Big Bankers, built in 1936 in Nanjing Road 104;
25, poly Xingcheng Bank, built in 1935, is located in Jianghan Road;
26, Wynn Bank, built in 1946, is located in Jianghan Road, 6;
27 Day letter Matheson, built in 1920, is located in Jianghan Road 2;
28, An Liying Matheson Hankou branch, built in 1929, the only road on
the 10th at 4;
29, the French Consulate, built in 1892, is located in Dongting
Street, 81;
30, Germany and Industry, police stations, built in 1896, in the
victory No. 271;
31, Russian police stations, built in 1900, is located in Dongting
Street, 54;
32, Lutheran hall, built in 1923, is located in Dongting Street, 77;
33, Chu English newspaper, was built in 1924, located in Victory
Street, 99;
34, Chinese Business Association, founded in 1922, is located in
Jianghan ¨¨r 157;
35, Chinese businessmen Turf Club, founded in 1919, is located in Hui
Tong Road, 20;
36, Xintai Building, built in 1924, is located along the road 108;
37, Ping Han South Railway Bureau, was built in 1920-1925, located in
Victory Street, 174;
38, Wei Xu, Wuhan Command Judge Advocate Office, built in 1923, in Ne
Street, Ming Jiang'an District No. 8;
39, Wei Xu, Wuhan headquarters, built in 1920 around 18 New Street in
the Ming;
40, Hankou Branch of the Central Trust of China, built in the
mid-1936, Zhongshan Road 912 in number;
41, Western Business Jockey Club grandstand, now People's
Liberation Army Communications Institute, founded in 1905, is located
in the liberation of Park Road;
42, Luojia Hill Street house, built in 1910 -1 927, located in Hankou
Luojia Hill Road;
43, Tu Kun Shan Mansion, built in 1913 years ago, in Station Road, 10;

44, Zhou Cang Park Mansion, built in 1920 around the village in
Huangpi No. 4,5,6;
45, Shanghai Village, built in 1923, Bank of Shanghai in Jianghan Road
side;
46, YEUNG Sum mansion, built in 1926, is located in the economic
benefits, 39;
47, China Square, was built in 1931, is located in Nanjing Zhongshan
Road intersection;
48, with Hing Lane, built in 1932, is located in Dongting Street, 3;
49, Jianghan villages, six villages have also built in 1931, is
located in Dongting Street;
50, Dongting Lake Village, built in 1931, is located in Dongting
Street;
51, gold in the city, was built in 1930, is located in the
intersection of Zhongshan Road, Nanjing Road;
52, Hankou Electric Light Company, founded in 1905, 22 in cooperation
with road;
53, moderate packing plant, built in 1905, is located in Hankou Road
10, Qingdao;
54, Guangyi bridge mosque, built in 1925, is located in the Citizens
Road;
55, Jiangsu Hall, built in 1924, in advance W¨³ 115;
56, Ningbo Hall, now red scarf school, built in 1924, in advance W¨³
111;
57, St. Joseph's Women's School, now City, 19 schoo
built in 1923, at self-Street, 242;
58, Christian Salvation Church, built in 1867, is located in
Hanzhengjie No. 434;
59, learned the church schools, was built in 1905 years ago, at No.
171 Jiefang Avenue;
60, mutual encouragement Street arch, built in the middle, at Hanyang
mutual encouragement Street;
61, the Chinese Methodist Church Hiromichi are Fujia Po Primary
School, built in 1907, is located in Wuluo Road 261;
62, Wen Hua University, Faculty of Arts, now provinces of Medicine
building, built in 1915, is located in Wuchang Yun bridge 110;
63, Qu Jacob fitness are now provinces Medical Centre, built in 1915,
is located in Wuchang Yun bridge 110;
64, Summer Douyin, Xu source villa, built in 1936 -1 946, is located
in Wuchang Tanhua Village 141;
65, Wen Hua University Chapel, now provinces of Medicine small hall,
built in 1871, is located in Wuchang Yun bridge 110;
66, Wen Hua University dormitory, built in 1871, is located in Wuchang
Yun bridge 110;
67, Xiao Yaonan mansion, built in 1921, is located in Zhongshan Road
No. 1367;
68, Ge Fei Tong, now Rongguang Tang, built in 1931, is located in
Huangshi Road, Hankow 26;
69, Hankou Branch of Calyon, is more theater city, built in 1902, is
located along the road 119;
70, Hankou Branch of Bank of Canton, was built in 1923, is located in
the Yangtze Street, 7;
71, security Matheson, built in 1914, is located in Qingdao Road, 3;
72, the Japanese Consulate, now Riverside Hotel, built in 1929 -1932,
is located in Shanhaiguan Road, 2;
73, Tang Shengzhi mansion, built in 1913 years ago, at 183 Victory
Street;
74, Hankou new markets, is the public park, built in 1918, is located
in Zhongshan Road No. 919;
75, learned Secondary School, built in 1905, is located in No. 171
Jiefang Avenue simple quarters;
76, Hankou charity, founded in 1915, is located in Zhongshan Road 465;

77, both were related economic Hydro water plant, built in 1906, is
located in Qiaokou Water all the way on the 5th;
78, Yan Chai Hospital, built in 1895, Garden Hill in Wuchang, No. 4;
79, Hubei Yi Fuyuan Building 15, built in 1901, Garden Hill in Wuchang
District No. 4;
80, Sweden, former parish, was built in 1890, is located in Wuchang
District, Tan Hualin No. 92-108;
81, Weng Shouqian former residence, built 1895 years ago, in the
Wuchang District Tanhua Lin 75;
82, Cai Guangji old house, built in 1930, a business located in
Wuchang District, Ge, 94;
83, Tan Hualin 32, built in 1901, is located in Wuchang District
Tanhua Lin 32;
84, Tsung Tsin Christian Church, built in 1864, a business located in
Wuchang District, Ge, 44;
85, Wang Ze-old house, built in 1910, is located in Wuchang District,
Pacific Test Center on the 4th;
86, Canossa Sisters of Charity Chapel, is in the Yi Fuyuan warehouse,
built in 1888, Garden Hill in Wuchang District No. 4;
87, Xu mansion, built in 1936, is located in Hill Street, Wuchang
District Chongfu 9;
88, St. Joseph's School site, was built in 1890, is located in
Hill Street, Wuchang District Chongfu 51;
89, Yan Daogang mansion, built in 1925, is located in Wuchang District
High Jia Xiang 17;
90, half garden, built in 1928, is located in Wuchang District, Po 27,
frame drums;
91, Wuchang District, Po 59,60,61 No. drum rack, built in 1903, is
located in Wuchang District, Po 59,60,61 drum rack number;
92, 10000 Yao Fang Mansion, built in 1921, is located in riverbank
area 21 New Street, Ming;
93, Transportation Bureau, built in 1937, is located in No. 113
Nanjing Road, riverbank;
94, Han Yun Li, was built in 1937 years ago, in the riverbank area Han
Yun Li;
95, No. 140, along the river road, is the Yangtze River in Wuhan
Waterway Engineering Bureau, was built in 1937 years ago, is located
along the road 140;
96, Shaoshan Second, the current name Huangpi two years, was built in
1937, two years in the riverbank area Huangpi 3-9;
97, No. 155, Shengli Street, was built in 1937 years ago, in the
riverbank area Victory Street, No. 155;
98, Victory Street, No. 257, now riverbank area Children's
Library, built in 1927, the riverbank area 257 Victory Street;
99, one dollar road 6, was built in 1937, is located in a dollar Road
Jiang'an District No. 6;
100, No. 8 Station Road, was built in 1930, is located in Station Road
Jiang'an District No. 8;
101, telephone sub-economic way out, now Wuhan Telecommunication
Jianghan branch, built in 1902, is located in No. 98, Youyi Road,
Jianghan District;
102, Jianghan Road 135, is Jianghan hospital, built in 1937, is
located in Jianghan Road, No. 135;
103, Hua Hong non-staple food, was built in 1917, is located in
Jianghan Road, 117;
104, Jianghan Road Time Clock, built in 1900, is located in Zhongshan
Avenue, No. 549-559;
105, Hsin College (Huizhou Hall), built in 1668, is located in Qiaokou
New Street, No. 3-27;
106, a rule of authorities compound, built around 1956, a rule of
authorities in the Castle Peak area compound;
107, eight residents, was built in 1956, Red Castle Peak District,
Frank 8 neighborhood;
108, Hanyang Catholic Church, built in 1936, was located in Hanyang
District, 163 Centre Street.
109, 3 North ferry house, built in 1922, is located along the
Boulevard 167
110, 163 along the river road, is "Zen Stone Coffee
Bar", was built in 1937 years ago.
111, 153 along the river road, now, "Chun person
Cafe", was built in 1937 years ago.
112, No. 174-180 Avenue along the river, is "the Yangtze
River Shipping Corporation of overseas travel," was built in
1937 years ago.
113, 144 along the river road, built in 1937 years ago.
114, Station Road 25, is "coffee Divine Comedy", wa
built in 1928.
115, Gao hospital, built in 1937 years ago, is located in Hankou Road
38 Lihuangpi.
116, Yue Fei Street, 1, are "riverbank District Department of
Transportation", built in 1937 years ago.
117, and Lee Ice Factory, built in 1918, is located in Yue Fei Street
Jiang'an District 44.
118, No. 889 Zhongshan Road, is "Wuhan Spring
Travel", was built in 1949.
119, Tsan Yuk's soft drink, was built in 1937 years ago, in
the riverbank area Dongting Street, No. 103-105.
120, Poyang Street, 49, is "the people were
appointed," was built in 1937.
121, where UNPROFOR was built in 1937.
122 F Street, 321 flowers, is "Tiffany", was built
in 1920.
123, No. 696-714, Zhongshan Road, was built in 1937.
124, Volunteer Fire Services Association, founded in 1920, is located
in Qiaokou Anhui Street 5.

				
DOCUMENT INFO
Shared By:
Categories:
Tags:
Stats:
views:81
posted:8/30/2010
language:English
pages:13