Speech Recognition Software Developer and Lead Technical Developer (two positions)
Location: Pacific Northwest (Position AXG-770)
The core speech components group within a premier speech technology software development
organization is looking for both a relatively junior-level software engineer and a senior-level
technical lead to make significant contributions to speech recognition technologies that will
power real innovations in the next generation software platforms in the server, embedded and
desktop markets for multiple languages.
Job responsibilities include:
- Proposing, investigating, designing and implementing new algorithms to improve the
performance and robustness of speech recognition
- Analysis and diagnose of difficult issues and improvement of the architecture of the core
speech recognition system
Strong experience in one or more areas is required:
- acoustic modeling
- language modeling
- decoder or deployment and tuning of speech recognition systems in IVR applications
Other requirement includes excellent programming skills; ability to work effectively with teams
and a demonstrated track record in the field.
A Ph.D. degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience is required.
The person hired will have a demonstrated passion for getting it RIGHT!
- SPEECH RECOGNITION CORE ENGINE DEVELOPMENT
- DECODER DESIGN
- ALGORITHM DEVELOPMENT
- LANGUAGE MODELING/DEVELOPMENT
- C++ PROGRAMMING
- ACOUSTIC MODELING - ANALYSIS
- STATISTICAL MODELING
Please refer to Position AXG-770