SPRING FRENZY GAMING SERIES
Fund Raiser to Benefit the Yamhill County Fair and Rodeo Court
LOCATION: Yamhill County Fairgrounds, McMinnville, OR
DATES: 2-28-10 4-25-10 5-16-10
REGISTRATION 8am – 9am EVENTS BEGIN 9:30am
AGE DIVISIONS – Only check one box
Senior Select 41+
ALL DAY RIDE - Check all that apply
Championship Series Yes No
All Day Ride Fees per horse/rider
Peewee $20 $____________________
Youth, Junior, Senior & Senior Select $30 $____________________
PER EVENT RIDE - Check all that apply
Per Event Fees per horse/rider $7 each
Individual Bi-rangle $____________________
NSCA Flag Race $____________________
Key Race $____________________
Barrel Race $____________________
STALL & CAMPING FEES
Stall Fee $15 No. Stalls ________ $____________________
Camp Fee $10 No. Sites_________ $_________________
Total Paid $____________________
GAMING SERIES RULES:
• Riders age as of January 1, 2010 is the age that applies
• Judges & Management decisions are final
• Rules and Patterns by Western Horseman of Oregon
• Boots and long-sleeved shirts are required
• Rider will be required to fix any ill-fitting tack or helmets
• Fee is for one go in each event. No exceptions
• NSF checks are subject to a $25 fee
• All Management and Judges decisions are final.
• No refunds for any events
• All horses must be tied to a trailer or placed in a stall.
• No hay bags can be tied to the in or outdoor arenas.
• Inhumane treatment of animals or unacceptable behavior will result in immediate
CHAMPIONSHIP COMPETITION RULES
• Compete in 2 of the 3 gaming series dates.
• Sign up at either the first or second date for the gaming series.
• Same horse/rider must be used for each date. No substitutions.
• Riders cannot use a horse another rider has used.
• CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS
• 1ST 5
• 2nd 4
• 3rd 3
• 4th 2
• 5th 1
Street address City State Zipcode
In submitting this entry, I hereby release the gaming series organizers, Yamhill County Fair &
Rodeo Court, Yamhill County Fairgrounds, Yamhill County, any staff, official, volunteer,
employee, director or agents of same and/or anyone else from any claim to right to damages or loss
which my occur to me, my child and other associated guest, my horse(s) or other property at and/or
during this event and/or in the future as a result of participating at and/or being at this event. I fully
understand that there are inherent dangers and risk associated with any equine event and/or other
sport and I take full responsibility for myself, my child, my guest, my horse(s) and/or other animals
or property if an incident should occur. I also understand that by signing this, I have read,
understand and agree to the terms of this release and agree to abide by all of the rules.
Riders Signature: __________________________________________Date:_________________
*must sign for riders under age 18
$100 Gift Certificate and Ribbon to Series Champions
$75 Gift Certificate and Ribbon to Series Reserve Champions