Miele Pisces S5281 W Turbo Nozzle (Royal Blue)
• 1200 watt Miele-made Vortex Motor system. (Seven Year Motor Warranty)
• 29. 5 foot operating radius.
• 4. 76 Quart HyClean Plus dust bag with flap for dust free removal. (2 Supplied).
• Active HEPA Filter (1 Supplied)
• 1 Year parts and labor warranty (7 Year warranty on motor)
For those that appreciate quality maneuverability and performance all in one neat little package
the Miele Pisces is for you. This handsomly equiped machine is versitile enough for every home
while powerfull enough to clean even the hardest to clean floors. Whats more? You also get
Miele's Certified HEPA filtration everyone wants while not depleting your pocket book.
- Recommended for low to medium pile carpeting and smooth flooring.
- Suction control via rotary dial.
- 1200 watt Miele-made Vortex Motor system. (Seven Year Motor Warranty)
- Sealed system construction.
- 4. 76 Quart IntensiveClean Plus dust bag with flap for dust free removal. (2 Supplied).
- Active HEPA Filter (1 Supplied)
- Non-Electric hose.
- Stainless Steel telescopic wand.
- Includes three integrated accessories:
* - Dusting Brush
* - Upholstery Nozzle
* - Crevise Tool
- Also Includes:
* - Parquet Floor Brush SBB 300-3
* - STB205 Turbo-Brush
- 29. 5 foot operating radius.
- Dust bag change indicator.
- Filter Grill.
- Safety Shut-off on overheating.
- Space-saving storage bracket on each side of vacuum.
- Silence insulation.
- 2 Year parts and labor warranty (7 Year warranty on motor)
"Miele Pisces S5281 Canister Vacuum" 2009-12-18
By Tommy Poundcake (Idaho)
I bought this on Amazon from Mr. Vacuum and Ms. Sew to replace my Hoover wind tunnel. I
have had two Hoover wind tunnels that have lasted an average of 3-4 years. Before that I had a
Eureka vacumn cleaner.
I bought this vacuum based on the review of others and the expected life of this vacuum cleaner.
I haven't had much opportunity to use the vacuum so far, but I noticed a big plus is the noise
level is much quieter than any of my previous vacuum cleaners. The wand can be adjusted which
is a great plus. My husband made the comment that after I am done cleaning the house the air
does not smell like dust. I also like the different levels to set the suction power and the
I will update this rating as I use the various features.
"MORE EXPENSIVE, BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY!" 2009-11-23
By William V. Mcclung (Hendersonville, NC USA)
We thought long and hard before spending this much money for a vacuum. But, the rave reviews
on MANY websites finally convinced us to buy the Miele S5281 Pisces vacuum. We had gone
through several other vacuums, costing $300-$400 each, all of which met with a seemingly early
demise. We are definitely not hard on vacuums and probably don't run them often enough!
The Miele vacuum is everything we thought it would be and more. It is about 1/2 the weight of
our old vacuum and the design of the wheels make it VERY easy to pull around. The non-
electric rug brush works very well, without pulling threads out of our rugs (like our old vacuum
did). The parquet twister floor brush is a delight to use and allows access to many small areas we
were unable to reach with our old vacuum. Our whole-house vacuuming time has been reduced
about 30% by not having to continually change to small brushes for reaching those areas.
But, the BEST thing about the Miele is how VERY quit it is. We used to have to wear hearing
protection with our other vacuum. The Miele is VERY quiet, even on its highest suction setting
and just a whisper on the lowest setting.
Yes, the Miele line of vacuums is expensive. But, as with most things, you get what you pay for.
They have well thought out designs and are built to last. If your budget will allow, you will NOT
regret purchasing one of their vacuums.