123 Elm Street • Miami, FL 33183 • (H) 305-555-5555 • (C) 305-444-4444 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Media Sales Executive • Business Development • Marketing Executive
Talented and accomplished senior executive with international record of success in business development, marketing,
technology operations management, and corporate growth. Proven ability to build market share and brand equity,
develop effective business and technology solutions, and negotiate profitable contracts. Experienced at establishing
and directing field services, lead management, disaster recovery, enterprise security, and telecom programs,
processes, and improvements. Excellent problem solving skills.
Business Development • Sales & Marketing • Strategic Planning • Contract Management
Negotiations • Vendor Management • Solution Development • Cost & Budget Control • E-Business Management
ABC PEST CONTROL, Miami, FL 20xx – 20xx
Director of Digital Media Marketing
Oversaw all technology and digital marketing operations for $30M company operating in 6 states. Managed disaster
recovery, business continuity, marketing, vendor relations, telecom, IT procurement, and search engine optimization
(SEO), and supported all business unit technology needs. Supervised 7 direct reports.
• Tripled online leads and grew brand visibility through development of multi-phase online campaign.
• Arranged marketing campaigns that included online, radio, direct mail, and newspapers.
• Promoted from Digital Marketing Manager title in 20xx to instill innovation and latest web strategies.
• Created highly effective system to track ROI of all marketing spends.
• Facilitated sales by managing development and implementation of lead management system
• Reduced costs while negotiating vendor contracts valued at more than $1M.
BCD MEDICAL PRODUCTS, Miami, FL 20xx – 20xx
Digital Media Marketer
Directed all technology operations, including development, for $7M direct mail company. Supervised staff and
administered budget. Led multiple digital media technology implementations and improvements. Oversaw call center,
e-commerce website, data management, and marketing report generation.
• Developed e-commerce website that now produces 15% of company’s revenue.
• Enhanced efficiency by migrating from AS/400 to state-of-the-art catalog management system.
• Introduced effective Oracle-based marketing database solution.
• Planned and led training sessions for new catalog management system.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Information Technology; Minor in Marketing, University of XYZ, Miami, FL 20xx
MCSE Certification / MCSE 2000 Certification
Operating Systems: Windows (to Windows 2000 Server), Linux, AIX, OS/400
Applications: MS Office, Exchange, Windows Server Clustering, SQL Reporting Server, Citrix PS, Dotnetnuke,
Blackberry Enterprise Server, Backup Exec, Websence, SalesForce.com, antivirus software, various email systems,
SQL, Servman Field Service, Synaro, Metropolis, Oracle
Networking: LAN/WAN, VPN, VoIP, MPLS, T1, DSL, wireless systems, PRI, P2P, TCP/IP
Hardware: PCs, SAN, HBA, POE, Central UPS, cabling, racks, peripherals, telecom systems