Leagues Available CYC Use
Please circle the League that you are registering for.
Baseball Softball Fees Paid
T-Ball ($35) - at least 4 but not 7 on April 30 * 8U ($40) - at least 7 but not 9 on Jan 1 ** $_________
Minor League ($40) - at least 7 but not 10 on April 31 10U ($40) - at least 9 but not 11 on Jan 1
Major League ($40) -at least 10 but not 13 on April 12U ($40) - at least 11 but not 13 on Jan 1 Cash
31 14U ($45) - 13 or older on Jan 1 Check
Sophomore ($45) - 13 or older on April 30
*For safety reasons, players that are 7 prior to the cutoff date MUST move up one level. 6 yr olds have the option to move up one level.
** 8 year olds have the option to move up one level.
Circle Shirt Size Comanche Youth Council
Adult Small PO Box 153 Comanche, Tx 76442
Youth Small www.comanchetexas.com
Baseball / Softball / T-Ball Registration Form
Youth Large Registration fee payable to Comanche Youth Council must be received with registration
Adult X-Large form in order for child to be eligible to be placed in the team draft.
Mail completed form and registration fee to CYC or return during a scheduled registration
Player First Name MI Last Name
Mailing Address Grade DOB M/F
Physical Address (if different) Played Last Yr If yes, what league/team?
City Zip Email Address
Home Phone Physician Physician Phone
Mother’s Name Work/Cell Phone
Father’s Name Work/Cell Phone
Emergency Contact Emergency Phone
Registration Information and Consent
1. As the parent/guardian I am responsible for the behavior of my child and myself, on and off the court – before, during, and after the game. I agree to
adhere to the basic rules of conduct of the CYC. Failure to do so will result in an automatic ejection, forfeiture of game(s), or suspension from activities.
2. I/We, the parents/guardians of the above-named candidate for a position on a team, hereby give my/our approval to participate in any and all Comanche
Youth Council (CYC) activities, including transportation to and from the activities.
3. I/We know that participation in any sport my result in serious injuries and protective equipment does not prevent all injuries to players, and do hereby
waive , release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the CYC (or any of the affiliations to which CYC joins), the organizers, sponsors, supervisors,
participants, and persons transporting my/our child whether the result of negligence or for any other cause.
4. I/We agree to return upon request the uniform and other equipment issued in as good condition as when received except for normal wear and tear.
5. I/We agree that our child (candidate) may be required to try out for a team. The Board of Directors along with Commissioners and coaches of various
leagues will set guidelines prior to the start of any season for the selection process of teams (season & post season).
6. I/We agree to provide proof of legal residence and age. I/We understand that our child must be eligible under the residence and age regulations of the
affiliated league of participation. Each affiliation has different requirements and can be made available upon request.
7. I/We will furnish a certified birth certificate of the above-named candidate to CYC.
8. In case of emergency, if I, or the family physician, cannot be reached, I hereby authorize my child to be treated by Certified Emergency Personnel.
Parent/Guardian Signature Date
By signing this form, I/we agree to work my/our child’s team’s designated concession stand duty.