WEST MICHIGAN CREDIT UNION SCHOLARSHIP
Last Name: First Name:____________________________
Student I.D#: E-Mail:________________________________
FSU Academic Program:__________________________________________________
By signing this scholarship application, I herby authorize Ferris State University to disclose confidential information in
my financial aid or academic records with my scholarship donor(s). This information may include, but may not be limited
to, intended major, academic standing, hometown & information related to scholarship requirements.
I consent that this release will remain in effect until revoked by me in writing. I agree to write a thank-you note to my
scholarship donor(s) upon receipt of the scholarship.
• Applicant must be a member of the West Michigan Credit Union or be the child of a member.
• Student must be enrolled full-time in any degree granting program.
• Applicant shall have earned a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or above and have attained sophomore status (26 credit
hours) or higher at the time of receiving the scholarship.
• Recipients of Founder’s, President’s or Dean’s Scholarships are not eligible for the West Michigan Credit Union
COMPLETE THIS FORM AND SUBMIT WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
• List of extra-curricular activities and any office(s) held.
• List of employment experiences (paid and/or volunteer work).
• An essay (1-2 typed pages) explaining why you deserve to be a West Michigan Credit Union Scholarship
• Resume and copy of University transcript.
SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS TO THE ADDRESS BELOW
Ferris State University
Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
1201 S. State Street, CSS 101
Big Rapids, MI 49307