The Carbon Market and its Future
A carbon market is a market where greenhouse gas (GHG) emission reductions (credits) are transacted along with the rights to release greenhouse gas emissions (allowances). A credit or allowance usually implies one metric ton of CO2 equivalent (1 tCO2e). The payment for the carbon credits is made in the form of cash, equity, debt, warrant or other contributions that support/provide technologies to subside GHG emissions. Each GHG emissions trading system creates its own market and these markets are developed on different scales in different countries based on the evolution of their National/regional policies.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest events or important trends in the alternative energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the alternative energy industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the alternative energy industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global alternative energy industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the alternative energy industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events