Wind Turbine Supply Chain Bottlenecks- The Factors Responsible
Wind energy has become the world’s fastest growing renewable energy source. Over a period of time, it has transformed as a commercially viable generating technology with more benefits and advantages. Today, over 70 countries around the world contribute to the global wind generating capacity. In terms of economic value, wind energy has now established itself as one of the important entities in the energy markets worldwide. The value of new generating equipment installed worldwide reached around $25 billion in the fiscal year 2007. Currently, the wind industry employs more than 350,000 people worldwide.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest events or important trends in the alternative energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the alternative energy industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the alternative energy industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global alternative energy industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the alternative energy industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events