The US Financial Tsunami will Hit the Renewable Energy Sector Hard
The tumultuous US Financial Crisis has taken the country’s economy for a toss. The financial crisis in the US stems from the loose monetary policy and excessive capital flows that was accelerated by the financial engineering techniques used by the banks. Moreover, excessive borrowings stimulated the price increases in financial assets – debt, equity, property, and infrastructure, thereby worsening the credit situation in the US and leading the economy into bad shape. The corrosive nature of the crisis has completely shattered the financial system in the US. According to IMF (International Monetary Fund) prediction, the US is gradually sliding into a phase of "mild recession".
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest events or important trends in the alternative energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the alternative energy industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the alternative energy industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global alternative energy industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the alternative energy industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events