Renewables in China- The Road Ahead
Today, China has become the global epicenter for all economic activities. Driven by the high level of economic activity, the demand for electricity is also increasing rapidly, at about 11% annually. Electricity production in China has doubled since 2000 making China the second largest producer of electricity in the world in 2007.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest events or important trends in the alternative energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the alternative energy industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the alternative energy industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global alternative energy industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the alternative energy industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events