Release of the United States Strategic Petroleum Reserves
Not only has the high international price caused an increase in the US trade deficit as a result of the ever increasing crude oil import bill, but it has also hit the US consumer in the form of higher fuel bills. Gasoline prices reached $4 a gallon on 9 June 2008, up by 28 percent from $3.119 a year earlier. Increasing gasoline and other fuel prices, as a result of an increase in crude oil prices, have made energy issues more prominent in this election than ever before. In regard to this, both the Presidential candidates have clearly defined how they intend to deal with the growing energy prices through their energy policies.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest events or important trends in the global oil and gas industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the oil and gas industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the oil and gas industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global oil and gas industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the oil and gas industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events