The Current Financial Crisis Can Potentially Impact the Expansion Plans of Oil and Gas Companies
Oil and gas companies have been adopting an inorganic growth strategy to sustain their growth in the coming years. The investment banks act as advisors to the oil and gas industry for their M&A activities. The collapse of the major investment banks like Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, and Bear Stearns can potentially impact the M&A activities in the oil and gas industry. Since 2007, Merrill Lynch has been involved in over 25 M&A transactions in the oil and gas industry with the largest deal valued at $7,450 million. The total deal value of the transactions was around $20 Billion.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest events or important trends in the global oil and gas industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the oil and gas industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the oil and gas industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global oil and gas industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the oil and gas industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events