Acquisition of NFS to offer Key Market Opportunities to Babcock & Wilcox Company
The Babcock & Wilcox Company (B&W) is a product oriented company. It is engaged in designing, manufacturing & delivering products and components of Nuclear Power for Department of Energy programs in United States. It also focuses in Fossil Power Generation and Equipment. It operates in the United States. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of McDermott International, Inc. The company carries its operations along with its four affiliates namely Babcock & Wilcox Nuclear Operations Group, Inc., Babcock & Wilcox Power Generation Group, Inc., Babcock & Wilcox Nuclear Power Generation Group, Inc. and Babcock & Wilcox Technical Services Group, Inc. B&W has supplied the nuclear industry with 1,300 large, heavy-walled components worldwide. B&W is also focused on fabricating pressure vessels, reactors, steam generators, heat exchangers, valves and other auxiliary equipment.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest key events or important developments in the nuclear energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the nuclear energy industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the nuclear energy industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the nuclear energy market and analyze the major trends in the global nuclear energy industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the nuclear energy industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
Acquisition of NFS to offer Key Market Opportunities to Babcock & Wilcox Company Reference Code: GDNE0015VPT Publication Date: JAN 2009 Nuclear Energy Viewpoint GDNE0015VPT / Published JAN 2009 © GlobalData. This brief is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page 1 Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 2 1.1 List of tables 4 1.2 List of Figures 5 2 GlobalData Viewpoint 6 2.1 Summary 6 3 Acquisition of NFS to offer Key Market Opportunities to Babcock & Wilcox Company 7 3.1 Companies Overview 7 3.2 About the Deal 7 3.3 The Acquisition would enable B&W to become a key player in the US nuclear industry 8 3.3.1 Recent Contracts of B&W 8 3.3.2 Potential opportunities in the US Nuclear Industry
Pages to are hidden for
"Acquisition of NFS to offer Key Market Opportunities to Babcock Wilcox Company Acquisition of NFS to"Please download to view full document