Production Targets to Increase Investments in Kazakhstan’s Uranium Mining Industry
Kazakhstan is the world’s third largest uranium supplier only after Canada and Australia, It has been an important source of uranium for more than fifty years. Uranium production grew from 2000 to 5,279 tons of U per year from 2001 to 2006. National Atomic Company Kazatomprom (Kazatomprom) is a national operator of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The Company controls all uranium exploration and mining as well as other nuclear-related activities of Kazakhstan. Uranium exploration started in 1948 and economic mineralization was found is several parts of the country.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest key events or important developments in the nuclear energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the nuclear energy industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the nuclear energy industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the nuclear energy market and analyze the major trends in the global nuclear energy industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the nuclear energy industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
Production Targets to Increase Investments in Kazakhstan’s Uranium Mining Industry Reference Code: GDNE0014VPT Publication Date: JAN 2009 Nuclear Energy Viewpoint GDNE0014VPT / Published JAN 2009 © GlobalData This brief is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page 1 Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 2 1.1 List of tables 3 1.2 List of Figures 4 2 GlobalData Viewpoint 5 2.1 Summary 5 3 Production Targets to Increase Investments in Kazakhstan’s Uranium Mining Industry 6 3.1 Overview 6 3.2 Production Targets to require huge investment 6 3.2.1 Opportunities for Investors in uranium Sector 8 3.3 Conclusion 9 4 Recent developments 10 4.1 Jan 15, 2009: Kazatomprom Announces Uranium Production In 2008 10 4.2
Pages to are hidden for
"Production Targets to Increase Investments in Kazakhstan’s Uranium Mining Industry"Please download to view full document