Westinghouse Seeks Strategic Edge in the Global Nuclear Power Market
Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC (Westinghouse Electric Company), a Toshiba Corporation company is involved in providing nuclear related products and services. The main products and services of this company include supply of nuclear fuel, service and maintenance, instrumentation and control, and providing advanced nuclear plant designs. Currently, the company operates in North America and Europe through its network of 12 offices. In the nuclear services domain, the company provides three main services which include field services, engineering services and repair, replacement and automation services.
- GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest key events or important developments in the nuclear energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the nuclear energy industry across the world.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the nuclear energy industry.
- Gain a strong understanding of the nuclear energy market and analyze the major trends in the global nuclear energy industry today
- Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the nuclear energy industry
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
Westinghouse Seeks Strategic Edge in the Global Nuclear Power Market Reference Code: GDNE0027VPT Publication Date: MAY 2009 Nuclear Energy Viewpoint GDNE0027VPT / Published MAY 2009 © GlobalData. This brief is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page 1 Source: www.nuclearetrack.com Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 2 1.1 List of tables 4 1.2 List of Figures 5 2 GlobalData Viewpoint 6 2.1 Summary 6 3 Westinghouse Seeks Strategic Edge in the Global Nuclear Power Market 7 3.1 Company overview 7 3.2 Westinghouse Plans to Acquire Companies Operating in Various Fuel Cycle Plants and Across Different Geographies 8 3.3 Westinghouse’s Expansion Strategies 9 3.3.1 Increased presence in existing markets and focus on new markets 9 3.3.2 Diversification 10 3.4 Conclusion 11 4 Recent developments
Pages to are hidden for
"Westinghouse Seeks Strategic Edge in the Global Nuclear Power Market - PDF"Please download to view full document