Westinghouse Seeks Strategic Edge in the Global Nuclear Power Market
Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC (Westinghouse Electric Company), a Toshiba Corporation company is involved in providing nuclear related products and services. The main products and services of this company include supply of nuclear fuel, service and maintenance, instrumentation and control, and providing advanced nuclear plant designs. Currently, the company operates in North America and Europe through its network of 12 offices. In the nuclear services domain, the company provides three main services which include field services, engineering services and repair, replacement and automation services.
- GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest key events or important developments in the nuclear energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the nuclear energy industry across the world.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the nuclear energy industry.
- Gain a strong understanding of the nuclear energy market and analyze the major trends in the global nuclear energy industry today
- Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the nuclear energy industry
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events