The Australia Geothermal Market Heats Up
The country is making efforts to minimize its carbon footprint and achieve energy independence with its CPRS and its commitment to the national ETS. To this end, incentives for renewables across states, along with the federal MRET have been blended together to form the national RET. As per this, Australia has to generate 20% of its total electricity from renewable sources by 2020.
- GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest events or important trends in the alternative energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the alternative energy industry across the world.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the alternative energy industry.
- Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global alternative energy industry today
- Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the alternative energy industry
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events