Global Financial Meltdown Will Slow Down LNG Industry Growth till 2011
The current global economic slowdown has led to a decline in LNG imports and spot LNG purchases of most countries. Decline in LNG demand coupled with steady LNG production will lead to a LNG supply surplus to 2011-12. Even major importing companies like Osaka Gas Co., Ltd and Chinese petroleum Corporation have stopped or postponed spot purchases of LNG due to poor demand forecasts.
- GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest events or important trends in the global oil and gas industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the oil and gas industry across the world.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the oil and gas industry.
- Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global oil and gas industry today
- Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the oil and gas industry
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
Global Financial Meltdown Will Slow Down LNG Industry Growth till 2011 Reference Code: GDGE0607VPT Publication Date: JUN 2009 Energy Viewpoint GDGE0607VPT Published JUN 2009 © GlobalData. This report is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page(1) Source: www.energyetrack.com Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 2 1.1 List of Tables 4 1.2 List of Figures 5 2 GlobalData Viewpoint 6 2.1 Summary 6 3 Global Financial Meltdown Will Slow Down LNG Industry Growth till 2011 7 3.1 Decline in LNG Demand has Resulted in Dip in LNG Imports Globally 7 3.2 Delays in Planned LNG Projects and Capacity Expansions across The Globe 7 3.3 Global LNG Production Growth to Be Lower Than Anticipated 9 3.4 Conclusion 10 4 Recent Developments 11 4.1 Apr 30, 2009: TEPCO Reports Operating Revenues Of JPY5,887.5 Billion In Fiscal 2008 11 4.2 Apr 09, 2009: Gazprom's Gas Demand May Drop 10% In Next Five Years
Pages to are hidden for
"Global Financial Meltdown Will Slow Down LNG Industry Growth till 2011 - PDF"Please download to view full document