Magnum Uranium Acquisition to Help Meet Expansion Plans of Energy Fuel Inc.
Energy Fuels Inc, a leading uranium and vanadium mineral development Company has acquired Magnum Uranium Corporation; the Canada-based uranium exploration company, on June 30, 2009. Energy Fuels is involved in all levels of the uranium supply chain, including exploration, development, mining and milling. It has highly prospective uranium and vanadium property located in the states of Colorado, Utah and Arizona and continues to pursue opportunities to acquire additional property interests and to seek out other opportunities that create strategic value for the Company and its shareholders. Energy Fuels Inc has planned to construct Pinon Ridge Mill with a capacity of 500 tons of uranium ore per day for a projected life of 40 years. Magnum acquisition will enable the company to have continuous supply of uranium resource to the Pinon Ridge mill. The formation of new entity will also allow Energy Fuels Inc to meet its financial targets in terms of enhancement in the Company’s balance sheet.
- analysis of Energy Fuel Inc and strategic and business plans.
- review of the magnum Uranium acquisition and the repercussions for the company
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the nuclear energy industry.
- Gain a strong understanding of the nuclear energy market and analyze the major trends in the global nuclear energy industry today
- Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the nuclear energy industry
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
Magnum Uranium Acquisition to Help Meet Expansion Plans of Energy Fuel Inc. Reference Code: GDNE0035VPT Publication Date: AUG 2009 Nuclear Energy Viewpoint GDNE0035VPT / Published AUG 2009 © GlobalData. This brief is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page 1 Nuclear eTrack gives you the key information to drive sales, investment and deal making activity in your business. For more information visit www.nuclearetrack.com Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 2 1.1 List of Tables 4 1.2 List of Figures 5 2 GlobalData Viewpoint 6 2.1 Summary 6 3 Magnum Uranium Acquisition to Help Meet Expansion Plans of Energy Fuel Inc.7 3.1 Benefits of Acquiring Magnum Uranium Corporation 7 3.1.1 Increase in the Uranium Resources 8 3.1.2 Market Expansion to Canada’s Athabasca Basin 9 3.1.3 Availability of Surplus Cash in the Balance Sheet 10 3.1.4 Implementing its Development Strategies 10 4 Recent Developments
Pages to are hidden for
"Magnum Uranium Acquisition to Help Meet Expansion Plans of Energy Fuel Inc Magnum Uranium Acquisition to Help Meet Expansion Plans"Please download to view full document