Russia’s AtomStroyExport to Enter into New Nuclear Construction Markets
JSC AtomStroyExport is planning to enter into new nuclear construction markets. The company has plans to target the growing market for nuclear power. JSC AtomStroyExport has already set a target to obtain a share of about 20% in the global construction market. The company which is involved in the construction and export of nuclear plants, currently has market presence in countries such as India, China, Iran and Belgium. The company has also constructed nuclear power plants in Bulgaria and Ukraine. The company will also be involved in the nuclear construction activities in Bangladesh, Turkey, Belarus and Czech Republic, where Russia has made several agreements recently. These agreements will enable JSC AtomStroyExport to further enter into new nuclear construction markets and expand its market presence in the global construction industry.
- Analysis of AtomStroyExport and its strategic and business plans.
- review of the nuclear construction market
- Benefits of the nuclear construction market for AtomStroyExport
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the nuclear energy industry.
- Gain a strong understanding of the nuclear energy market and analyze the major trends in the global nuclear energy industry today
- Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the nuclear energy industry
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events