Merger & Acquisition Deal Analysis - Artumas Group Signs A Farm-Out Agreement With Maurel & Prom and Cove Energy
GlobalData’s Mergers and Acquisitions deal analysis reports provide independent analysis of the latest Mergers and Acquisitions deals across the global oil & gas industry. The report provides detailed information on the deal, deal valuation analysis and the impact of the deal on the companies and the industry. The report provides our independent and unbiased judgment on the latest and the most important Mergers and Acquisitions deals within the oil and gas industry.
- Key financials relating to the agreement between Artumas group, Maurel&Prom and Cove energy
- Analysis of the operations of Artumas Group, their deal making strategies and the markets they are venturing into;
- Review and analysis of the deal supplemented with a strategic rationale analysis and impact assessment study; and
- Mapping of the prevalent and expected market and competitive landscape, the deal is likely to have an impact on
Reasons to buy
- Plan your business strategies by understanding your competitors’ deal making approach, acquisition trends and market entry/expansion strategies;
- Identify the latest consolidation trends in the market(s) you compete in;
- Exploit Mergers and Acquisitions opportunities by understanding the strategic rationale and success factors behind each deal; and
- Design your inorganic strategies by screening potential acquisition prospects in the market(s) you compete in.