RC2 Corporation (RC2) is a leading designer, producer and marketer of collectibles, toys, and toddler and infant products. The company markets its products under various brands, which include The First Years, Lamaze, Thomas & Friends, Bob the Builder, Super WHY!, Chuggington, Dinosaur Train, John Deere, Disney’s Winnie the Pooh, Princesses, Cars, Fairies, Toy Story, Johnny Lighting and Ertl. The company classifies its operations into two geographical segments, namely, North America and International. The North America segment comprises operations in the US, Mexico and Canada, while International segment includes operations in Australia, Asia Pacific, Europe and South America.
RC2 Corporation (RCRC) Key Recent Developments
Apr 14, 2010 RC2 names new executive vice president and chief marketing officer
Mar 03, 2010 RC2 appoints Joan K. Chow to its Board of Directors
This comprehensive SWOT profile of RC2 Corporation (RCRC) provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executive