Dillard’s, Inc. (Dillard’s) is one of the leading fashion apparel retailers in the US. The company engages in the sale of a range of apparels and home furnishings such as accessories, cosmetics, shoes, apparels, furniture and housewares through a chain of retail stores. It offers exclusive brands such as Antonio Melani, Gianni Bini, Roundtree & Yorke and Daniel Cremieux and provides services including salon and spa, travel, on-line gift registries and other related services. The company is also engaged in construction business, through CDI Contractors, LLC and CDI Contractors, Inc. (CDI).
Dillard's, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 08, 2010 Dillard's to open two stores in Texas
Mar 01, 2010 Dillard's releases its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2009 financial results
Jan 29, 2010 Dillard's partners with Korto Momolu to launch new handbags line
Nov 17, 2009 Dillard's announces third quarter results
Nov 12, 2009 Dillard's announces October sales results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Dillard's, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A