Eurand N.V. (Eurand) is a pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of enhanced pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products. It utilises its proprietary drug formulation technologies such as Bioavailability Enhancement, Controlling Drug Release, Dosage Form and Drug Targeting to develop a diverse product portfolio in a range of therapeutic areas. The company’s lead product EUR-1008 is pancreatic enzyme replacement product (PEP) used for the treatment of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI), which is approved by FDA on June 2008. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Eurand N.V. Key Recent Developments
Jun 16, 2010 Eurand Appoints Jean Louis Anspach As President Of US Pharmaceuticals Business
May 14, 2010 Eurand Reports Net Income Of EUR0.4 Million For Q1 2010
Mar 04, 2010 Eurand Reports Net Loss Of EUR3.9 Million In Q4 2009
Feb 16, 2010 Eurand Wins US Patent for ZENPEP Delayed-Release Capsules
Nov 30, 2009 Eurand Introduces Zenpep Capsules
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Eurand N.V. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, servi