Biodel, Inc. (Biodel) is a development stage specialty biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of innovative treatments for endocrine disorders like diabetes and osteoporosis. The companys product development is based on VIAdel technology platform. Its lead product candidate, VIAject, has been studied in two pivotal Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of patients with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes. The company is headquartered at Connecticut, the US.
Biodel Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 12, 2010 Biodel Announces Research Grants From Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation To Evaluate Use Of VIAject In Treatment Of Diabetes
Jun 03, 2010 Biodel Names Donald Casey To Board
May 06, 2010 Biodel Reports Net Loss Of $10.4 Million For Q2 Fiscal 2010
Mar 30, 2010 Biodel Announces Senior Management Changes
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Biodel Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biog