NNEGC Energoatom (Energoatom) is engaged in generating power through nuclear energy. The company operates as a subordinate to the ministry of fuel and energy of Ukraine, represents and promotes interests of Ukraine in nuclear power performance IAEA and other international organizations. Energoatom is also involved in construction and operations of new and existing power units and purchase of the new nuclear fuel and removal of radioactive waste.
NNEGC Energoatom Key Recent Developments
Jul 19, 2010: NNEGC Energoatom's Zaporizhia Nuclear Power Plant Disconnects Reactor No. 2 For Scheduled Overhaul
Jun 01, 2010: TVEL And Energoatom Sign Nuclear Fuel Supply Contract For Ukrainian NPPs
Feb 23, 2010: Energoatom Starts Operations At Rivne NPP Reactor Four After Scheduled Repairs
Feb 04, 2010: China Guangdong Signs MOU With NNEGC Energoatom To Design, Construct And Operate Nuclear Power Plant
Nov 24, 2009: NNEGC Energoatom, TVEL To Sign Long-Term Fuel Supply Contract
GlobalData’s NNEGC Energoatom - Strategic Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key