Phadia AB (Phadia) is a medical device company engaged in the development, manufacturing and distribution of complete blood test systems for the diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. Its product portfolio includes allergy blood testing reagents and automated instrumentation, which are used in laboratories and hospitals. The company also provides EliA, an automated system for the measurement of autoantibodies; Varelisa for the detection of autoantibodies; assays to support the diagnosis of celiac diseases; ImmunoCAP for measuring IgE antibodies; and ImmunoCAP Rapid Reader, used to aid in the diagnosis of allergy in a physician's office.
Phadia AB Key Recent Developments
Feb 26, 2010: Phadia Plans To Continue Development Of Allergen Component
Oct 01, 2009: Phadia Promotes David Esposito To US President And General Manager
Aug 11, 2009: Phadia Appoints Senior Vice President Of US, Sales And Marketing
Apr 16, 2009: Phadia Reports Total Revenues Of SEK2.8 Billion In 2008
GlobalData’s Phadia AB - Strategic Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.