Bradford & Bingley plc (B&B) is a UK based financial services institution, which is mainly engaged in providing specialist mortgages insurance and pension products. In addition to savings and investment products, the company offers financial services such as general insurance, wealth, protection and personal loan products. B&B operates through a network of multiple distribution channel including retail branches and agency branches, On 29th September 2008, the UK Government assumed the ownership of the company towards promoting the financial stability and to protect consumers. Following this, the UK and Isle of Man retail deposit business were transferred to Abbey National plc (Abbey).
Bradford & Bingley Plc Key Recent Developments
Jan 26, 2010: European Commission Approves Bradford & Bingley's Liquidation
Jan 25, 2010: Bradford & Bingley, Northern Rock To Merge 'Bad Banks'
Dec 03, 2009: Abbey, Alliance & Leicester, Bradford & Bingley Launch New Issue Fixed Rate Bonds
Oct 20, 2009: Bradford & Bingley Renews Contract With HML
GlobalData’s Bradford & Bingley Plc - Strategic Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, ser