CC La Cúpula, Local Nº69
38300 Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain
Phone (+34) 922 389 303
Fax (+34) 922 389 457
Mobile (+34) 617 862 492
Mobility projects - Work experience in the Canary Islands
Our school is situated in the Canary Islands, one of the most attractive regions in Europe with a
wonderful warm climate. The F+U International Academy offers you a wide variety of
language courses and internship abroad programmes. The language course is optional and you
can take a General Spanish Course or a specialized Tourism and Hotel course.
Our school is officially recognised by The Cervantes Institute which guarantees the quality of
Spanish teaching in educational centres around the world. In 2003 we were granted the
International Certificate of Quality Management, ISO 9001:2000.
Working with the Leonardo da Vinci and Erasmus schemes our Internship Department
specializes in monitoring and organising work experience and youth mobility projects in the
Canary Islands. For many years we have been working very successfully in this field with
Germany and would now like to extend our service to other European countries. We place
students, university and college graduates and young workers from all over the EU in Spanish
businesses. We believe that completing an internship in a foreign country will not only perfect
your language skills but will also give you a worthwhile insight into the wider European labour
We can provide the following services and organize an internship programme:
- A paid internship in a company in Tenerife for 3 - 6 months. You will work 40 hours a
week with 2 days off.
- We provide your accommodation (hotel, shared apartment, host family).
- We help you create and/or correct your CV.
- We prepare you for work with a 4-week language course (optional).
- We are there for you 24/7 and we offer a telephone hotline in case of emergency.
- With the approval of your internship company we can provide you with a certificate of
participation in different languages (English, Spanish, German, Polish)
- We offer a language test at the end of your internship and issue an official Spanish level
certificate from the F+UAcademy.
Internships are available in the following areas:
- Reception, Administration, Bar, Restaurant, Maintenance, Kitchen, Marketing in a top
class hotel in the Canary Islands
- Accounts management in the retail trade
- Administration in an Estate Agency
- Administration in an Import Agency
Benefit from our wide experience in organizing language courses, and internships abroad! We
look forward to hearing from you soon.
Contact person: Barbara Rostecka