Introduction to Korean Korean Basics Introduction to the basics Quiz
If you can answer the following 10 questions, then you have the basic knowledge of
the Korean entry completely Rights ~
1 . Which three aspects of the language mainly composed of?
2. I ask what is the smallest unit of speech? It is divided into two categories which?
3. Korean total number of letters? By the number of vowels and consonants composed
of how many?
4. The number of Korean Vowels, how many pairs of vowels? Please come out each
5. Korean have more than one consonant? Please come out each dictation.
6. How many Korean coda? Please come out each dictation.
7. Korean way of what kind of writing, please be summarized in one sentence.
8. What is a Korean language? Please say it is the grammatical relationships.
9. Korean major to the types of words? Please tell the difference between body and
the predicate term.
10. Please tell Korean spelling.