Wyndham Hotel Group International
Franchise and Hotel Management Services
Welcome to the Wyndham Family
Joining the Wyndham Hotel Group family is an excellent opportunity to take your business to the next level. With resources such as powerful marketing and promotional programmes, along with training, technical systems and day-to-day operations support, Wyndham Hotel Group provides you with the most advanced tools to run your property. Our global network of professionals work in collaboration with regional teams that tailor strategies and provide solutions specially designed to meet the challenges you find in your local marketplace.
As one of the world’s largest hospitality companies, we offer travellers around the globe as well as hotel investors, developers and operators a broad suite of hospitality products and services across various accommodation alternatives and price ranges. We have built a significant presence in major hospitality markets throughout the world.
Wyndham hotel Group
We franchise hotels from the upper up-scale to economy segments of the lodging industry. We also provide property management services to qualifying properties through Wyndham Hotel Management.
Wyndham Vacation oWnership
We market and sell vacation ownership interests to individual consumers, provide consumer financing in connection with the sale of vacation ownership interests and offer property management services at resorts.
Group rci Global Vacation eXchanGe
We provide vacation exchange products and services to customers who have intervals of vacation ownership interests and we market vacation rental properties primarily on behalf of independent owners.
Wyndham Worldwide provides a unique proposition for multi-unit development combining lodging, vacation ownership and vacation exchange products and services around the world.
Wyndham hotel Group
Wyndham Hotel Group franchises hotels and provides property management services around the globe. We are: • The world’s largest lodging franchisor, as measured by the number of franchised hotels • A franchisor of 9 lodging brands that include upper up-scale through economy accommodations. Our internationally known brands include Ramada®, Days Inn®, Super 8®, Howard Johnson® and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts • A lodging business with nearly 6,500 franchised hotels and more than 543,000 rooms on six continents, which constitute more than 10% of all U.S. hotel-room inventory • The marketer of the TripRewards® loyalty programme, the lodging industry’s largest loyalty programme as measured by the number of participating hotels
total number oF properties per hotel chain Company
Wyndham Hotel Group Choice Hotels International Intercontinental Hotels Group Hilton Hotels Group Marriott International Accor Carlson Hospitality Worldwide Vantage Hospitality Group Global Hyatt Corp. Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Source: HotelS Magazine, July 2007
6441 5376 3204 2242 1784 1121 905 699 425 660
Wyndham serVices and support
Being a part of Wyndham Hotel Group means being able to take advantage of a strong business-generating infrastructure, established for all properties around the world. Locally, you receive the personalized assistance of a director of business development and your franchise services manager, taking into consideration your goals and your local marketplace. In addition, Wyndham Hotel Group offers a range of services including training, quality assurance, marketing, the TripRewards® programme, global sales and reservation systems’ support. With Wyndham’s extensive services and programmes, your hotel is backed by ongoing revenue-driving reservation resources and a team working toward supporting your business.
property inteGration support
• Dedicated Hands-on Assistance Once you execute a contract with Wyndham Hotel Group, you will be assigned a team of property opening and integration service specialists, who will help you make the final steps toward your property’s integration. • Your Director of Business Development (DBD) will: - Conduct a closing meeting and officially open your property - Assign a team of professionals that will assist you in your integration, providing support in areas such as training, distribution and sales & marketing - Grant you access to MyPortal, Wyndham Hotel Group’s intranet site - Visit your property to conduct revenue management training - Work with you on rate strategies, forecasting and valuable resources that your brand offers Provide information on the following programmes and resources: – TripRewards®, our guest loyalty programme – Quality Assurance and Medallia, our guest feedback survey platform – Market research reports such as BDRC - Lanyon, a tool that facilitates the RFP process to our franchisees The DBD also provides support in: - “Hands-on” rate and inventory management and systems consultation - Customized on-site coaching in quality assurance improvement - Information on how to participate in regional and global marketing efforts and Wyndham Hotel Group brand programmes - Ongoing information to the general manager and owner on appropriate training resources and tools
• Franchise Services Manager Your franchise services manager (FSM) will assist you in gathering property and area information that will be populated into your brand’s central reservation system, brand Web site and third-party Web sites. The FSM will also familiarize you with brand-specific tools and resources designed to enhance the value proposition of your business. The FSM also provides support in: - Assisting the director of business development with the preparation and subsequent follow-up of property visits - Monitoring and tracking recommended quality assurance improvements - Monitoring property and regional performance - Providing proactive follow-up and troubleshooting support for the general manager and owner as needed
hotel manaGement serVices
Wyndham Hotel Group offers hotel management services focused on maximizing return on investment on behalf of our hotel owners. With hotel management infrastructures in the United States, South America, Europe, Middle-East and Asia, we can offer the strength of a global hospitality management company with the power of wellrecognized leading hotel brands.
• Training Wyndham Worldwide University School of Hospitality Operations (SoHO) is a premier hospitality educator that helps Wyndham Hotel Group’s family of franchisees and managed hotels to provide high-quality training to managers and staff. SoHO provides both training and consulting expertise in hospitality operations for each of our brands. Its services are designed to meet the needs of a diverse learner community and to assist hotel owners and general managers in achieving their business goals. • Quality Assurance The Quality Assurance (QA) Department is dedicated to assisting you in delivering a positive guest experience. We use state-of-the-art technology with a unique, customized approach to ensure that every guest has a satisfactory stay at your hotel. Our expertly trained QA consultants travel to each site to evaluate the overall guest experience and provide you with a solution-based QA evaluation. We are focused on ensuring that all improvement opportunities are identified and the appropriate solutions are provided using the best resources available.
sales & marketinG support
• Brand Marketing Our international marketing team is dedicated to supplying strategies and campaigns aimed at raising brand awareness and generating bookings to your property. Some of the key initiatives to support your business include: - Advertising campaigns tailored to various regions and key feeder markets - Dynamic brand Web sites - TripRewards® loyalty programme - Regional marketing co-op programmes that supplement your marketing investment - Brand identity tools and consultancy - Monthly e-mail property newsletter with updates on campaigns and promotions - Business-to-business marketing campaigns • TripRewards® Loyalty Programme Specifically designed to help our franchisees strengthen their competitive edge in today’s lodging market, this programme, which is currently available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany and China, is an important driver towards generating repeat business. Key features that give members an incentive to stay at our hotels include: - More properties than any other hotel loyalty programme - A large network of earning participating companies and nearly 250 point -redemption options. Partners in global and regional markets such as Air China, Lufthansa, Sixt Rent-a-Car, US Airways and American Airlines - The unique ability to attract business from RCI and Wyndham Vacation Ownership customers the tripRewards® programme is currently not available in the other markets.
• Global Sales and Distribution The Wyndham Hotel Group Global Sales and Distribution teams are made up of seasoned industry professionals with years of experience in their market specialties. They develop close relationships with key decision-makers in the sales segments they call on. Most important, they are your sales team, working daily with the goal of delivering business to your hotel. The Wyndham Hotel Group’s Distribution Partnerships team is responsible for managing the relationships with third-party distribution vendors and Global Distribution Systems for all brands. Team members work closely with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Sabre, Galileo and others to develop and implement strategies that maximize revenues through these channels. The Global Sales and Distribution teams have implemented strategic initiatives for the following major sales segments to drive business to your hotel: - Corporate - Groups/MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions) - Leisure travel - Associations - Travel agents - Global e-commerce - Government and military - Tour markets - Flexible itinerary travel (FIT) - Sports - Transportation - International sales • Reservation Systems’ Support Our reservation systems’ support is working for you 24/7, with services that help increase your revenue. Our hotel operations’ centres and international telephone reservation system consist of dedicated professionals committed to maximizing revenue for your hotel. For reservations of groups needing 10 rooms or more, our Group Sales Department will negotiate rates and manage incoming calls, letters, faxes and e-mails.
The final piece of our extensive reservation systems’ support is the Distribution Services Department. It serves as the gatekeeper of information for every Wyndham Hotel Group property worldwide. The Distribution Services Department works closely with franchisees to ensure that your hotel’s description, information, rates and inventory are accurate and updated in all distribution channels. The department also supports guests, travel agents, third-party Web sites and internal departments to help maximize your revenue.
Choosing the Wyndham Hotel Group
For every step you take in your new venture, Wyndham Hotel Group can provide you with a multitude of services to support your business. With 9 brands of experience providing a breadth of knowledge unrivalled in the industry, the decision to choose a Wyndham Hotel Group property is simple. Whatever your need, whatever your product, Wyndham Hotel Group has the expertise to help make your business a long-term success.
FRANCHISE & HOTEL MANAGEMENT INFORMATION:
CORPORATE WEB SITE:
BRAND WEB SITES:
www.wyndham.com www.ramada.com www.ramadainternational.com www.ramada.co.uk www.ramada.ie www.ramadaworldwide.de www.ramadaworldwide.it www.ramadaworldwide.cn www.daysinn.com www.daysinn.co.uk www.daysinn.ie www.howardjohnson.com www.hjmexico.com www.super8.com
Welcome to the Wyndham Family