Appointment Billing/Renewal Electronic Payment Instructions
Please be sure to read all information provided on Web pages associated with the Appointment
Billing/Renewal Electronic Payment Web application.
1. At the bottom of the screen is a button to click in order to continue to the next page.
2. On the second page, you key in the company NAIC ID and the billing invoice or renewal invoice for
that company. You can enter both the billing invoice and the renewal invoice at the same time as
long as they are entered in the correct boxes. Click the “Add Invoice” button.
3. The invoice or invoices that you selected will appear. You can add multiple invoices for different
companies as long as you have the correct NAIC ID and Invoice numbers for these.
4. If you wish to pay that invoice then you can click the “Continue” button. If there are multiple invoices
and you don’t want to pay all of them, you can uncheck the box marked “Include Payment” or click on
the icon that looks like a trash can. This will delete that particular invoice from being paid during this
5. When you click on “continue” in step 4, you are directed to a page that will give you a payment
summary for the transaction which you are about to process. Please remember the transaction ID
number on this page as you will need to use it later in the process.
6. Click on the “Make Payment” button. You will be directed to the bank Web site. It will give you the
option to register or to make a payment without registering. Registering allows you to set up some
information that can be reused for future payments, but since company billings are only done
annually, it would require you to remember a login ID and password in order for you to enter the
system next year to make a payment. You are not required to register to make a payment.
To make a payment without registering you would continue with the following steps (this method
1. Click on the “Pay Without Registering” button.
2. You will be directed to a payment confirmation screen. If everything looks correct, click on the
3. You will be directed to a screen that asks for your bank account information.
4. Click the “Continue” button. You will be directed to a page requesting contact information. Enter the
required data. Then click “Continue.”
5. This page will contain confirmation data and will also request the transaction ID number that was
mentioned in step 5 under General Instructions. Key in the transaction ID, check the box next to “I
accept the Terms and Conditions,” then click the “Confirm” button.
6. The last page will give you your payment detail and allow you to print out the page for your records.
When finished, click the “OK” button.
7. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation of the transaction that you have just processed.
8. If you go back through steps 1 and 2 under General Instructions again for that same invoice, it should
show the invoice as “paid.”
To register and then make a payment, please continue with the following steps:
NOTE: Registration is not required to make a payment.
1. Click on the “Register“ button.
2. You will be asked to fill out a User Registration form.
3. You will enter the transaction ID you received from step 5 under General Instructions and then create
a user id and password.
4. You will then fill in the payor profile which is your first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip,
e-mail, phone and then a shared secret question.
5. Once you complete this screen you then go through the payment process which your bank account
information will be asked for. You will then continue but instead of providing your transaction ID
number again you will be asked to provide your password.