Delhi Public School Bahrain
(NEW MILLENNIUM SCHOOL)
UNDER THE AEGIS OF DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL SOCIETY, NEW DELHI
Circular to the Parents of Gr. I to VI
Ref.No. NMS-CRP/145 /08:09 January 22, 2009
Greetings from DPS - NMS fraternity!!!
To inspire children to understand the relevance and importance of water in all its multiple facets and aspects our school is
participating in the competition led by the Ministry of Education under the theme ‘Water for Life’. Entries are invited from
the students for the same.
Please find below the following details:
1. One child can participate in only one project.
2. Category: Primary.
3. Name of the project: Young Gardener.
4. Age / Grade: 6 to 11 years / Gr. I to VI
5. Content: Any vegetable plant (e.g – tomato, beans, brinjal, ladies finger) potted in a clay pot overall
measuring not more than 20 cm in width and length (alongwith a clay saucer). Plants should bear the fruits
at the time of submission to school.
6. Summary requirement while submission-
Live potted vegetable plant (only one plant in a pot) bearing fruits, record of individual involvement written on one
side of A4 size plain white paper not more than 4 pages. Diagrams, photographs and supporting sketches.
7. The prize summary for the winning child is as follows – 1st Prize – BD 150/-, 2nd Prize – BD 100/- and 3rd
Prize BD 50/-
8. The initial screening round will be conducted in the school and only best entries will be sent for the final round for
the competition to Ministry of Education.
9. The decision of the school to be considered final for sending the best entries.
10. No entry will be entertained after the given date and time. No late entries for registration will be accepted.
11. The date of submission of the names for registration is 29th January 2009 till 12 Noon to the homeroom teacher with
the consent form attached below.
12. The exhibits with the required summary to be submitted on Thursday 9th April 2009 to the school.
For further queries please contact Dr. S. Reshma (Academic Coordinator) on the given email IDs firstname.lastname@example.org
Arun Kuumar Sharma
I, parent of ____________________________ Gr / Sec ________ CPR No. _______________________
Give my consent Do not give my consent
for my ward to participate in the young gardener project to be held in April 2009.
Name of the Parent: _____________________________________________________________
________________________________ _______________ _______________ ____________
E-mail ID Phone Nos. Signature Date