POSITION AND WORK LOCATION
Project Specialist – Field, Main Office
Project Specialist – Field, Regional Office
1. Perform construction and field technical support of electric power, lighting and control
systems for Tangibl LLC engineering, design and construction services clients.
• Supervise subcontractor field labor, and provide liaison between field personnel and
project managers and engineers.
• Provide information for drafting and design group to produce “as-built” drawing
• Perform field inspections, develop design layouts and work with Senior Engineer,
Associate Engineer and IT Manager to make design packages for utility substation,
transmission and distribution systems.
• Interact with Tangibl LLC employees, and peers in client and supplier organizations in a
2. Report to Project Manager – Field and provide assistance whenever possible.
3. Work will be performed either at our Main Office, or at a Regional Office as required for the
specific assignment. Some travel to our clients in the eastern United States may be required.
• Travel requirement – approximately 35% out of Main Office, 10% out of Regional Office
The successful candidate will have:
1. Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in the construction of electrical power and control
systems, including all levels of power distribution from utilization voltages up to utility
2. Familiarity with the National Electric Code (NEC, ANSI C1),
3. The ability to understand and interpret different clients’ requirements, practices and
4. The ability to communicate in practical terms with Tangibl LLC Project Engineers, Project
Managers – Field, Designers and CAD Operators as well as contractors and suppliers,
5. The ability to perform multiple tasks in an environment where priorities change frequently
and much of the work is driven by firm deadlines, and
6. Demonstrated proficiency in the following industry-standard tools:
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
The successful candidate may also have:
1. Familiarity with the National Electric Safety Code (NESC, ANSI C2), and
2. Experience in detailed cost estimating.
TANGIBL LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER PAGE 1 OF 2
TANGIBL LLC JOB DESCRIPTION
High School or Vocational/Technical School Diploma
Associates Degree in Technology or Design
Tangibl LLC provides a stable work environment where people are respected, and have the
opportunity to grow professionally. We provide a competitive compensation package, including
health care coverage.
PAYROLL CLASSIFICATION AND SALARY RANGE
Negotiable in accordance with experience and qualifications.
END OF DOCUMENT
TANGIBL LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER PAGE 2 OF 2