YFC reaches young people everywhere, working together with the local church and other likeminded partners to raise up
lifelong followers of Jesus who lead by their godliness in lifestyle, devotion to the Word of God and prayer, passion for
sharing the love of Christ and commitment to social involvement.
Limited Job Description
“Campus Life Director”
Casper Youth for Christ, Inc.
The Campus Life Director will facilitate and manage Campus Life
to promote the mission statement of CYFC.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
1. Abiding in Christ. As demonstrated by a lifestyle of discipleship and service.
Example: Weekly attendance at church services, service in the community in regard to
Matthew 28:19-20, regular reading of scripture, prayer and fellowship.
2. The minimum requirement for full-time staff entry into this program is a bachelor’s degree. It is preferred
that this degree be earned in the area of theology, youth ministries, sociology, or psychology.
Substitution may be made for the educational requirement through life experience credit.
3. Read and accept/sign, and abide by the Casper Youth for Christ, Inc. Statement of Faith, the Youth for
Christ Employee Handbook and Relational Ministry Actions.
4. Direct reporting to the Executive Director through weekly staff meetings, written weekly ministry reports,
and verbal communication.
5. Organizing weekly Campus Life Club meetings and supporting the club leaders and volunteers in the area
of curriculum and supplies.
6. Personally leading at least one Campus Life Club. Be available to fill in when regular club leaders are out
of town or otherwise unable to lead their club.
7. Quarterly visits to all Campus Life Clubs for support and guidance.
8. Recruitment and training of adult and student leaders and CL volunteers.
9. Development and direction of activities with a purpose to maintain contact with Campus Life Club and
other students throughout the year, including summer months.
10. Serving as a CYFC liaison to school district administration and the local church in support of the CYFC
mission in regards to Campus Life Clubs.
11. Ministry hours are to total 45 hours per week and are to include (but are not limited to):
Weekly Friday “Night Life” hours and rotating Saturday “Night Life” hours
Office hours (including but not limited to): Tuesday 8:00 am – 2:30 pm, Wednesday 8:00 am –
12:00 pm, Thursday 8:00 – 12:00 pm
Balance of hours are to be fulfilled using the Relational Ministry Actions guidelines
12. Participation in fundraising efforts that support the general fund.
Example (including but not limited to): Personal fundraising using Transformational
Development Strategies, Reaching the Every Banquet, Christmas Tree Sales, etc.
13. Performing other jobs and duties as directed by the Executive Director.
14. Salary Range: $35,000 - $40,000 per year with benefits
15. For a complete job description please contact the Casper Youth for Christ office at (307) 235-6650.