Director of Development
Andrew College seeks a Director of Development, reporting directly to the Dean of
Administration and Advancement, to lead the College’s fundraising program meeting the following
• has a degree from an accredited institution of higher education, Bachelor’s required,
advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years experience working in an administrative office environment,
non-profit experience preferred.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Demonstrate ability to work with a broad range of individuals.
• Demonstrate attention to detail in planning.
• Demonstrate a service-oriented, team player attitude.
Please submit the following to be considered for the position:
Contact Dr. Joree Jones, Dean of Administration and Advancement at 229-732-5935
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Andrew College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, and age in its
admissions and employment policies or its educational, financial aid, athletic, or other programs. Andrew
College complies with the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972,
Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975.