InventeK’s Car Wash Cleaning Technol- InventeK products are formulated using a
ogy is a highly concentrated non-ionic proprietary colloidal chemistry process
cleaner/degreaser concentrate which uses which produces a truly unique product.
the power of nanotechnology to tackle the Food grade ingredients are processed to
most challenging cleaning situations. form a particle called a micelle. This mi-
InventeK’s Car Wash is not a soap, deter- celle is the active ingredient in our clean-
gent, or petroleum solvent, but rather a ers; and is only one to four nanometers
bio based cleaning solution made from in size (50 to several hundred times
renewable resources. smaller than saponified materials in tradi-
tional soaps and detergents). This small
InventeK Products are: InventeK’s Car Wash is an extremely particle size, combined with its extremely
• Bio-Based effective cleaning solution, capable of re- high surface area to volume ratio enable
• Readily Biodegradable moving all hydro-carbon soils (petroleum the micelles to penetrate complex carbon
• Non-Toxic derivatives, fats, oils, greases, road tar, molecules and emulsify organic matter.
bugs, tree sap, and sugars. The colloidal micelles provide a method
to safely clean most substrates from any
• Non-Hazardous InventeK’s Car Wash is ideal for closed surface, reduce surface tension in waste
• Non-Caustic loop car wash systems, pressure washers, process water, thereby helping solids
• Non-Flammable foamers, or simply with a sponge and drop out of suspension, and to break
• Hypoallergenic bucket. All InventeK Products are safe for down complex organics into particle
use on any surface including metal, alumi- sizes that are readily metabolized by bac-
• Made from plant/vegetable
num, fabrics, vinyl, rubber, painted sur- teria. By using InventeK products
based ingredients throughout a facility, the waste stream
faces, leather, etc.
may be effectively pretreated for further
Do Not Contain: As InventeK’s Car Wash dissolves microbial degradation, thereby reducing
• Ozone Depleting Substances wastes, its rinsing, water softening and BOD loadings into the wastewater dis-
• Synthetics cleansing action prevents re-deposition of charged into local sewage plants.
• Terpenes waste onto cleaned surfaces.
The colloidal cleaners are completely safe
• Petroleum Distillates to use. They need no WHMIS training, or
• Glycol Ethers special handling or storage requirements,
• Caustics and bio-degrade completely within 28
days (our colloidal base mix is even used
in numerous cosmetics products).
www.inventekcleaners.com InventeK Colloidal Cleaners , LLC
• Automotive, • Public Transit, • Pressure Washing, • Commercial/Industrial,
• Marine, • Automated Car Washes, • Engine Degreasing, • Manufacturing.
ο The colloids considerably reduce the surface tension of ο The colloid residual on the car surface resists re-soiling,
the water so the solids portion of the waste stream will
centrifuge out easier making the recycled water cleaner
ο Grit and grime reduce the life of fabric in cloth agitation
strips. The cloth agitation strips will last 10 to 15 times
longer because the colloids will remove any grit that other-
ο The waste soils will be compliant with land fill since they wise may collect in the strips.
will be hydrocarbon free.
ο The colloids act as a super lubricant, virtually eliminating
any tire skid marks along the guide rails.
FLASH POINT: None
100% BioBased Ingredients—alkanolamines, amino acids, Plant / Vegetable extracts, non-
ODOR: faint odor
ionic surfactants, plant based fatty acids and organic alcohol in a base of colloidal micelles.
BOILING POINT: 214.4 F
RADIOCARBON C-14 (5/10/04) USDA approved testing: Meets USDA proposed requirements FREEZING POINT: 28.0 F
for product tested at 84 (range 83-91;N=8) Minimum BioBased contact n=5. SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 1.001
SOLUBILITY: 100 %
CLEAN AIR SOLVENT: SCAQMD method 313-91 No VOHAP, ODC or GWC detected.
CARCINOGENICITY: No ingredients listed by IARC, ACGIH, NTP or OSHA as a carcinogen. APPEARANCE: slightly viscous
InventeK’s Car Wash may be used as an effective soil lifting, Medium Cleaning:
free rinsing multi purpose cleaner for any cleaning applica- 1 part conc. to 30 parts water (4 ounces per gallon).
tion. This highly concentrated cleaning solution can be used
at dilution as strong as 15:1 or as gentle as 128:1. The fol- Vehicle maintenance, work areas, oily or badly soiled floors &
lowing dilutions are general recommendations, adjust as carpets, manufacturing, food processing areas, heavy stained
needed. walls and doors.
Automatic Car Wash : Heavy Cleaning:
1 part conc. to 128 parts water (1 ounce per gallon). 1 part conc. to 15 parts water (8 ounces per gallon).
Closed Loop Wash Facilities:
1 part concentrate to 128 parts of make up water. Diesel & gas engines, auto parts, oil & grease, paint stains,
Hand Washing: dried on food, concrete & brick, grass or plant stains.
In bucket, 1 part concentrate to 100 parts water. Wash a
section of the vehicle with sponge, then rinse. For best
results, spray off caked on dirt first.