GUJARATI SAMAJ OF METROPOLITAN WASHINGTON
ANNUAL DAY PARTICIPANT FORM
Event Day/Location: Sat May 3rd 2008 at 4:30 pm. NVCC Auditorium, Annandale, VA
Rehearsal Day/Location: Please check Samaj website, www.dcsamaj.org for time & location.
Please mail the form to: Nipa Parikh
Form received on or before Attn: Gujarati Samaj of Metropolitan Washington
April 20th 2008 via mail/Fax 10410 Broadfield Court
Potomac, MD 20854
Title : _________________________________________________________________________
Category : ( ) Raas ( ) Garba ( ) Film Song ( ) Other ____________________________________
Group Name : _________________________________________________________________________
Group Manager: __________________________ Choreographed By: _____________________________
Phone no : (___) ______-________ Email: ________________________________________
Total Number of Participants: ____ [Solo performances NOT permitted]
No. Participant Name Birthdate Member Primary Member’s Name
(mm/dd/yy) (Life/Annual) (Related to Participant)
01 / /
02 / /
03 / /
04 / /
05 / /
06 / /
07 / /
08 / /
09 / /
10 / /
If your application were approved, how would you like to be informed  Via Phone Call ( )  Via Email ( )
Gujarati Samaj of Metropolitan Washington reserves the final decision on approving the application for year 2008 Annual Day.
1. Annual Day event participants must be member of the Gujarati Samaj.
2. Performance Item should be no more than 6 minutes.
3. Same performance item cannot be repeated but based on applications received Gujarati Samaj Annual Day Committee may allow
the multiple performance of the same item.
4. Only CD’s will be accepted for the song(s) and are NON-returnable. CD’s should be submitted on the Rehearsal Day.
5. Participant’s costume should be non-revealing as it may result in dismissal of the pre-approved item. Costume needs to shown
during the Rehearsal Day for the approval by Gujarati Samaj Annual Day Committee.
6. The sequence of items will be declared on the day of the event. Group Manager/Choreographer and participants are requested to
be present at 4:00 pm at the event location.
7. Performance on Rehearsal Day will be on first come first serve basis. Please Sign Up after coming to the location.
8. No glass bangles will be allowed on stage or dressing room. No Colors, Objects, paper, confetti, grains, particles, or matter of
any nature whatsoever will be sprinkled on or thrown on stage or dressing room or in any other place.
9. If the stage, dressing room or any other place is left in a condition that requires cleaning, the offending group will have to pay for
10. No Community hours will be awarded for practice/performance in the Annual Day Event.
11. Gujarati Samaj Annual Day Committee decisions are final.
Our group participants and I have read the guidelines. We understand and agree to abide by them and help the Gujarati Samaj of
Metropolitan Washington for a smoother program.
Group Manager / Choreographer Date