AdSense Partner Program Invitation
Enable your bloggers to uncover the revenue potential of their blogs
Google AdSense Referral Partner Team
Feb 1st 2005
Google, Inc – The Company
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it
universally accessible and useful.
• Google is the world’s largest search engine, with access to over 8 Billion web pages
• Google is the 4th most visited web site (source: MediaMetrix)
• Google alone reaches 40.4 percent of U.S. Internet users; in total the Google Network
reaches over 80 percent of Internet users
– Google.com is one of the 5 most popular sites on the Internet and is used around the
world by millions of people.
– Global unique users per month: 81.9 million (Nielsen/NetRatings 6/03)
• Google's targeted advertising program, which is the largest and fastest growing in the
industry, provides businesses of all sizes with measurable results, while enhancing the
overall web experience for users.
• For more information, visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/corporate/index.html
Google Confidential 2
Google’s AdSense Referral Partner Program
Google can help you enhance your
value proposition to your bloggers
through Google AdSense
– Google AdSense is a quick and easy way
for website publishers/ bloggers of all
sizes to display contextually relevant,
unobtrusive ads on their blogs and earn
– Every time one of your bloggers qualifies
as a completed referral, Google will pay
you a bounty.
Google Confidential 3
Product Overview – Google AdSense
• Google AdSense makes it easy for bloggers to earn money by displaying targeted
ads on their site. When blog readers click on these ads, Google pays the
– Google AdSense delivers ads that are targeted to the blog’s content
– Ads can be tailored to match the look and feel of the blog.
– Ads delivered by Google AdSense can enhance the online experience of blog
AdSense Case Study:
To learn more about how PVRBlog made more money with AdSense, visit
Refer to the attached case study on how PVRBlog found a way to cover costs and make a
profit through Google AdSense.
Google Confidential 4
Reasons to become an AdSense Referral Partner
• The Google Partner Referral Program helps you make money
– Bloggers realize the power of Google’s search technology and recognize Google
AdSense as a market leading offering. And for every completed referral, Google
• Its hassle-free
– Getting started if easy - including the URL for referring bloggers takes just minutes.
– Google provides a large selection of banners to choose from.
– Google’s conversion tracking takes care of sending you monthly e-mails regarding
the number of sign ups your referrals generate.
• It costs nothing
– Just include a link to Google AdSense on your site and you can start referring your
bloggers &/or other site visitors and earning money.
Google Confidential 5
Become an AdSense Referral Partner in 3 easy
• Fill out an online form - it takes just a couple of minutes
• Google will provide you with a special AdSense link for your site
• When your bloggers click on the Google AdSense link, sign up for AdSense and
qualify as a completed referral, you earn $20
For more information
• Visit www.google.com/referral
• Terms and conditions at http://www.google.com/referral/terms.html
• Referral Program FAQs at http://www.google.com/referral/faq.html
• E-mail Jessie Ghai at Jessie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Confidential 6