Put Your Credit Union Career
on the Fast Track CCUBE: Vital Education
CUES has developed a membership offering with professionals
age 35 and under (or those with less than two years’ experience in for Volunteers
financial services) in mind—for only $99 annually. It’s called CUES A credit union’s board is its foundation—and smart
NextGen™ membership, and it includes: leadership leads to a strong institution. That’s why
• Members Share—post and share policies, CUES is dedicated to providing volunteers with
procedures and guidelines with fellow members; the tools they need to thrive.
• CUES Councils—learning on a local and The Center for Credit Union Board Excellence,
regional level; Powered by CUES, offers a new direction in gover-
• CUES Membership Directory—the ultimate nance education.
networking resource; It combines proven tools and education opportuni-
• discounted pricing on various CUES offerings ties with a comprehensive online resource that offers
• Credit Union Management—digital edition— content provided by governance experts, including
CUES’ award-winning monthly magazine BoardSource (boardsource.org), the leader in non-
covering today’s vital industry issues; profit board education.
• CUES Technology Edge e-newsletter; Directors need access to information on a wide
• executive reports and white papers, including: 2015 Scenarios for range of topics. A membership in CCUBE includes
Credit Unions in North America and Credit Unions: Gearing Up articles, white papers, podcasts, videos and more
for Success; and on the following subjects.
• CUES Recognition Programs—recognize those who truly lead the Finance—Boards are ultimately responsible for
movement, for example, CUES Rising 100 and CUES Future Leader awards. an organization’s resources and assets. The tools
It’s time for the next generation of credit union executives to prepare to found on CCUBE will guide your board to sound
meet current and future challenges. You will strengthen the movement economic oversight.
and advance your career when you or your colleagues become part of Governance—Board governance requires
the industry’s premier membership association. cohesive policies, effective processes and clear
Learn more at cues.org/pages/NextGen. decision-making responsibility.
It’s the foundation of a strong board and funda-
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • mental to the success of your institution. The
resources in CCUBE will guide your way.
CEO/Board Relationship—This relationship