Homemade Soup Recipes
The most simple yet Great tasting Pumpkin
There are many variety of recipes for pumpkin soup, but this one is
special tasting and quick to prepare so that you could enjoy the light
music, play Bingo free , live bingo , Play Bingo Game UK , online bingo
sites or Online Bingo or with someone special. It sounds great it even
better ! ! ! ! !
· 400g cans of pure pumpkin.
· 2 cups of water
· 1/2 cup half and half
· 1 garlic clove, pressed
· ¼ cup pure maple syrup
· 2 tbsp. butter, unsalted
· ½ tsp. Chinese five spice powder
· 50g (2oz) fresh shiitake mushrooms, steamed and sliced
Easy Preparation trick!
1. Take a large saucepan, mix pumpkin, water, half and half and
pressed garlic. Bring to a light fir simmer over Medium to High
2. Make sure to whisk and keep a close eye on the mixture..
3. Whisk syrup, 1 tbsp of butter, and 3 spice powder. Simmer for
10 minutes, while continuing to whisk often.
4. Season with salt and pepper if preferred.
5. While your mixture continues to simmer, take the remaining 1
tbsp of butter, and melt in a medium skillet over Medium to
6. Add mushrooms, sauté for ten minutes, or until tender.
7. Sprinkle soup with mushrooms.
Make 3 individual servings. It is recommended to serve in separate
bowls before adding the mushrooms.
If unable to find the Chinese five spice powder. Here are the simple
steps to creating your own five spice powder!
PREPARING FIVE SPICE POWDER
It is recommended that you use whole spices, instead of already ground
because it tends to hold in the flavor instead of simply drowning it out.
· 1oz STAR ANISE
· 1oz CINNAMON
· 1oz SICHUAN PEPPERCORN
· 1oz CUMIN SEEDS
· ½ oz CLOVE
· ¼ oz CORRIANDAR SEEDS
A pinch of Black Cardamom simply for taste, always optional.
Over medium heat, roast each spice separately until odorous. Each spice
may take different amounts of time to roast, so it s best to use separate
pans. When each spice is cooled down to room temperature, grind each
spice in grinder, again separately, then blend all spices together in a
Good to go!