Strategic Plan Presentation
Template & Worksheets
Strategic Planning Team
Our mission is to…
Strategic Plan Overview
• What are we fundamentally here to do?
• Why do we exist?
• What are the key areas that we must be
active in within our organization to fulfill
the directives of the mission statement?
• Specific, Measurable, Attainable,
Relevant, Time-bound targets - results or
goals within each committee structure
that defines organizational success.
• What we will have to do within each
committee structure to reach goals?
• What actions can we realistically
accomplish on an annual basis?
Strategic Planning Baseline
• Process was facilitated and followed a standard strategic planning
– Detailed SWOT analysis
– Development of mission statement
– Development of SMART goals in each committee structure
• Specific Measurable Attainable Relevant Time-bound
– Development of action steps and timelines needed to fulfill each
• By using a technique of brainstorming ideas, prioritization and
collaborative discussion, the group agreed on the following three-year
strategic plan and near-term priorities.
Strategic Planning Update
• Strategic Planning Com