COLORS BOOK RECIPE
1. Launch Pixie
2. Use the paint bucket tool to color the background Red.
3. Create a text box to type “RED” at the top of the page.
4. Create another text box to write a sentence on the page about how
this color makes you feel. (ex: Red makes me feel angry.)
5. Find at least 3 stickers that are that color. (ex: Red Firetruck)
7. Click on New for a new page.
8. Create as many color pages as you can.
9. Create a cover page for your color book with your name and title using
10. Click on Show to share as a slideshow.
To create a website:
11. Click on Share and choose Current Open Images.
12. After saving each slide, WebBlender will launch.
13. Choose a Template and add a title: My Color Book
14. Remove the “Double click to add text” boxes from each slide.
15. and .