Form No. ....... /E/2007-08
APPLICATION FORM FOR
ESTABLISHMENT OF NEW TECHNICAL INSTITUTIONS
UNDER PPP MODE
Government of Rajasthan
Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan,
W-6, Residency Road, Jodhpur(Raj.) 342011
Phone : 0291-2430398, 2434271 ; Fax : 0291-2430398
e-mail : email@example.com
Web Site http://dte.rajasthan.gov.in
APPLICATION FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A NEW DEGREE ENGG .
TECHNICAL INSTITUTION UNDER PPP MODE
1. Name and address (with Pin Code) of the Applicant Society / Trust
STD Code:__________________ Fax No. :_____________________________
2. Name of the Contact Person with Mobile No. :_________________________________________
3 Details of the Applicant Society / Trust.
i) Society Trust
ii) Registration Number :__________________________________
iii) Date of Registration :__________________________________
iv) Place of Registration :__________________________________
iv) Registered under which Act (please tick)
(Trust Act / Society Act) :__________________________________
Please attach copy of Registration of Society / Trust along with details of constitution,
memorandum of association of the Society / Trust as Annexure - I & II )
4. Name and District of the proposed institution
Name of District Name of the Proposed Institution
5. Course(s) proposed to be conducted
Courses Duration of Entry level Qualification Degree Annual
Course [Engg. only] Intake
6. LAND : 10 Acres : Land will be allotted by State Govt.
7. Track record of the applicant in terms of Technical / Non-Professional/
Professional / Institutions run / managed by the society/trust
Duration Annual Year of Average out-turn
Name and Address Discipline Approved
of Intake Establish of last five years of
of the Institution conducted by
Course Capacity ment each course
8. Availability of Funds in the name of Applicant Society / Trust:
Availability of Funds in the name of Applicant Society / Trust.
[Please note that Bank Guarantees against mortgage of land, building and assurance are not acceptable]
i) Fixed Deposits (FDR’s / other deposits in the name of the Applicant Trust / Society)
[Other than the Endowment Fund created with Joint Name of Regional officer AICTE & Trust /
Society / RPGF deposited with AICTE for other approved institution (if any)]
[Attach Photostat copy of FD Receipt Front & Back Side]
Funds Name of Bank FD No. Amount (Rs. In lakhs)
including Current &
[Attach Xerox copies of latest Bank Statement of Account maintained by the applicant as
ii) Whether the Accounts of the Applicant Society / Trust are audited.
[Attach Photostat copy of last three years Annexure- IV] Yes No
iii) Whether income-tax return are filed. Yes No
[Attach Xerox copies of last income-tax return filed of the applicant as Annexure-IV]
9. i) Whether the applicant had applied in the last 2 years for the establishment of any other or the same
technical institution to All India Council for Technical Education. Yes No
ii) If yes, when and why the proposal was rejected? Please give details.
The courses Status of Letter of Status of Letter of Approval issued Reasons for Rejection
applied for Intent issued [YES / NO]
[YES / NO]
10. Name and Address of the Affiliating University: ____________________________________________
I / We, on behalf of ___________________________________________ hereby undertake to
comply with the Norms and Standards and Regulations of AICTE.
I/We hereby confirm that all the information furnished in the application is true to the best of my / our
knowledge and belief and if any information is found to be false, my / our proposal may be rejected.
(Authorized Signatory of the Applicant)
Place: Name :____________________________
Date: Designation :_______________________
( Seal )
Note: Canvassing in any form will cause the rejection / non-consideration of application.
1. Application Form for establishing New Degree Engineering institution under PPP mode can
be down loaded via department web site : http://dte.rajasthan.gov.in or can be obtained
by sending D.D. of Rs. 500/- in favour of Director, Technical Education Rajasthan, Jodhpur,
payable at Jodhpur. Which is not refundable in any case.
2. Completely filled Application Form should be submitted / reached to Director, Technical
Education Jodhpur by 15 June, 2007 at 5.00 pm. Downloaded application form should be
attached a D.D. of Rs. 500/- in favour of Director, Technical Education Rajasthan, Jodhpur,
payable at Jodhpur
3. One Society / Trust can submit only one application.
4. Selection of Society/ Trust for establishing institutions will be finalized by State Govt.
5. Selected Society / Trust has to apply in prescribed form to AICTE, Indira Gandhi Sports
Complex, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110 002. Phone No. 23392563/64 , Web site address
: www.aicte.ernet.in . Form and Norms are available at the AICTE web site.
6. Society / Trust has to apply to concerned University for affiliation simultaneously.
7. Incase of rejection of the application form by the AICTE, New Delhi, proposal will be given
to Society/ Trust at second preference.
ANNEXURE – I
AICTE NORMS FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF NEW INSTITUTES
Maximum permissible annual intake for the institution and maximum number of Degree
Engg. courses to start with for First Year :
Sr. Institutions Intake Course
1 Engg. & Technology 240 04
(i) ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR LAND
S.No Class of New Institution Requirement of Land ( in Acres)
Metro/State Capital-City Others
Corporation Limit only
1. Engineering & Technology 5.0* 10.0
(ii) BUILT UP AREA
S. CLASS OF NEW INSTITUTIONS Minimum Area Requirement (in Sq m)
No. Instructional Administrative Circulation Total
1 Engineering & Technology 2770 535 995 4300
(iii) Administrative Offices : (Sq.Meter)
S.No. Particulars Area in Sq. Mtr.
1. Principal's Office 30
2. Strong Room 20
3. Conference Room 100
4. Reception Office 25
5. Main Office 300
6. Administrative Office 20
7. Maintenance & Estate Office 40
(iv) DETAILS OF INSTRUCTIONAL AREA REQUIREMENTS
S Class of Classroom Tutorial Drawing Computer Library Laboratories
No Institution Room Hall center workshops
1. Engg. & 3 66 2 36 1 175 1 150 1 400 6 1775
(v) Workshop and Lab Requirements
S.No Laboratory Carpet Area Sq.
1. Physics 200
2. Chemistry 175
3. Mechanics and Kinematics 100
4. Material Testing Strength o Material 200
5. * Electrical Science
Elect. Engg. 200
6- WORKSHOP 900
*When these streams are operative then applicable
(vi) Requirement of Computers / Softwares :
S.No Particulars Requirement as per AICTE Norms
1. No.of Computer terminals. Terminal-student Ratio= 1:4
2. Hardware Specification P4 or equivalent Processor or thin clients
suporroted by a powerful server
3. Relevant legal software At least 2 (two) system software packages
At least 4 ( Four) Application software
4. Peripheral (s) Printer : Computer Terminal Ratio = 1: 10
Library, Administrative wind and faculty members should be provided with exclusive computing facilities along
with LAN and Internet over and above the requirement meant for students.
Utilization of Open Source Software Should be encouraged.
(vii) LIBRARY/BOOKS AND JOURNALS
S. Class of New No of Books for No of Books No.of Journals
No. Institutions Technical Subject for Sc. &
No. of No. of No. of
Titles Volumes Volumes
1. Engg. & 250 Per 1000 Per 1000 (5 National +2 International
Tech. Courses Courses Journal) Per Courses+4 in
Science & Humanities Subjects
Furniture & other facilities must be sufficient for books and seating of 25 percent of sanctioned intake.
S. CLASS OF NEW Minimum Fund Requirement in Rs. lakhs
Building Equipment/ Library RPGF* Operational
1. Engg. & Tech. (Degree) 100 100 35 35
* Refundable Performance Guaranteed Fee
(ix ) OTHER ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
S. Description Engineering & Technology
1. Digital Library Four Computers + Library Networking +
2. Electrical Generator 25 KVA
3. Students' Canteen* 100 Sqm
4. Medical Centre 40 Sqm
5. Parking* 200 Sqm
6. Communication Lab For 30 Student
7. Common Room Boys* 100 Sqm
Common Room Girls* 100 Sqm
8 Inter net facilities for Band width 510 kbps , 24x 7 , 30 Nodes
students & Faculty
* These may be built in phases keeping the yearwise growth of students in view.
Apart from the requirements in above table following are the essential requirements
Ø Barrier Free Environment as per the PWD act.
Ø Safety provision including the fire and other calamities
Ø General insurance to be provided for the assets against fire, burglary and other calamities.
Ø Group insurance to be provided for the employees.
Ø A Medical Room and Part Time Medical Officer should be made available.
Desirable Requirements : Insurance for students
Course Duration :
Ø For a 4 year degree engineering programme, teaching should be divided into 8 semesters each
of 15 working weeks (excluding examination) with a total duration of 180 working days.
CHECK - LIST OF ENCLOSURES
Annexure Contents Checklist
I Copy of registration of Society / Trust .
II Copy of constitution, memorandum of association of the Society / Trust.
Details of latest fund position of Applicant (Society / Trust) for the
III proposal along with photocopies of FDR’s, latest Bank Statement of
Account maintained by it.
IV Attach Photostat copy of last three years a audited statement
V Copy of last income-tax return filed by the applicant.
(Signature of Authorized Representative of the
Proposed Institution with Name and Designation)
Note : Proposed Engineering Colleges to be open in PPP Mode in following districts :-
Sawai Madhpur Banswara Chittorgarh Pali Barmer
Sirohi Churu Pratapgarh Bundi Baran
Dholpur Dausa Dungarpur Jaisalmer Jalore
Nagaur Tonk Hanumangarh Karoli ----