How to Add Subdomain(s) to Godaddy with Free Hosting
Recently, I have successfully add sevel subdomains to my Godaddy Domain. But,
at the beginging, as a new comer, I don‟t know what to start with. So, I search several
articles on the net and follow them. But I found it doesn‟t work. So I try it by myself,
and finally it works. In order to share it with people who don‟t know how to add
subdomain with free hosting. I share it here with you. Hope it will help you some kind.
The detail steps As follows:
1. Sign in your godaddy account, then click ”Domain Manager”, just under the” MY
2. Now we are in “Domain Manager-Home”, click the domain logo on the right side
of your domain;
3. We are in “Project Dashboard” now, click the “Hosting”, which is bellow the
“Web Site Options”;
4. We enter into “Host Control Center”, click the third icon“Your Domains/Manage
5. We get in “Domain Management”, click “Manange” bellow subdomains, then
click “Add Subdomain”, we see a dialog box popups, in which we input the
Subdomain(s), for example, letu; after that chose the folder where the documents
to deposit. There two ways: either to select “Same as Subdomain (/<subdomain>)”
or “Create or select a folder”, click „OK‟.
Now, the subdomain is under “Pending”, what we have to do is just prepare the
web documents (if haven‟t been finished) and wait, after several minutes , often no
more than ten minutes. After the subdomain status changes to “set up” , upload you
web documents,if nothing wrong ,we can access our subdomains that we have just
added. Ok, that‟s all.