How To Get a Cell Phone Caller's Name and Address
Are you searching for the best and quickest way to get the name and address of a particular
unknown wireless number? If you have done any searching on this kind of thing, you may be
fully aware by now that this information is not easily obtained without a price being attached to
And you may wonder why that is.
It's because wireless numbers are not classified in the same manner as landline numbers.
Landline numbers are a matter of public information. This means that personal information
connected to these numbers is freely obtained. Wireless numbers, on the other hand, are not
a matter of public information. They are privately owned by the wireless carrier that owns and
services the number.
So if you want to find a name, address, past addresses, family member names, age,
occupational status, and a long list of other personal details connected to an unknown cell
phone number, you are going to have to access this information from a reverse cell phone
lookup directory that purchases this information directly from the wireless carriers.
So, the next question becomes: how do you select a good directory to work with.
Here is what to look for in a good reverse cell phone lookup directory:
1. Provides information for over 200 million wireless numbers. (This is over 90% of the
wireless numbers in the whole country.)
2. Continually updates its database. (This is paramount when doing a cell phone trace
because mobile numbers change hands frequently)
3. Allows searches of VoIP, fax, listed landline, and unlisted numbers in addition to cell phone
4. Allows free and confidential searches of its database.
5. Operates a secure web site. This is another highly important factor. You need to make sure
your personal information is protected against identity theft. Look for the VeriSign and
6. Backs each results report with a full money back guarantee.
7. Does not demand that you disclose your personal information in exchange for results.
8. Offers searchers the option to have the personal information connected with their wireless
numbers to be removed from the directory's database.
Any reliable directory will display all of these characteristics. So, next time you need to
perform a cell phone trace, just keep in mind these simple tips. You may just find a great
resource that you will access again and again for years to come.